Book your room at Atrium Hotel at Orange County Airport
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Irvine hotel in the heart of South Orange County
Near performing arts
Located in heart of the Irvine business corridor, Atrium Hotel is across from John Wayne Airport and 2 miles from both South Coast Plaza Mall and the Orange County Performing Arts Center.
The Atrium Hotel at Orange County Airport offers complimentary wireless Internet throughout the hotel and complimentary shuttle service to and from Orange County Airport and also within a 3-mile radius of the hotel. An outdoor pool is on site.
The 208 guestrooms at this Irvine hotel feature Mediterranean-style decor, recliners or armchairs, and full-length mirrors. TVs offer cable service and the TV Japan channel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Atrium Hotel at Orange County Airport
Located less than two miles from South Coast Plaza, Newport Beach, and the Irvine business corridor, the Atrium Hotel at Orange County Airport features a resort-like setting complete with an outdoor courtyard pool, poolside cabanas, and a poolside bar.
This Irvine hotel also offers a business center with high-speed Internet access, complimentary weekday newspapers at the front desk, security guard, and complimentary shuttle transportation within a three-mile (4.8-kilometer) radius of the hotel. Guests who contact the hotel in advance can enjoy a complimentary airport shuttle. Complimentary turndown service is available on request.
Parking and valet parking are both available (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Free! Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 208
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free! Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Poolside bar
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Free! Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15,000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free! Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Waterfalls Restaurant - Features American and International menu with traditional and Mediterranean influences from Executive Chef Chris Reischl. Also serves a traditional Japanese breakfast. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.