Book your room at Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
European-inspired Costa Mesa/Newport Beach hotel near beaches
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This Costa Mesa courtyard hotel is a mile from the Orange County Fairgrounds, 2 miles from South Coast Plaza and the Performing Arts Center, and 3 miles from the beach.
Taste of France
A lobby with traditional antique-style decor leads to a landscaped cobblestone courtyard; the Ayres Hotel's Provençal-style restaurant serves Continental cuisine.
The 284 guestrooms at Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach offer mahogany Queen Anne reproduction furnishings, crown moldings, marble-topped tables, complimentary Internet access, and multi-line phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ayres Hotel & Suites Costa Mesa/Newport Beach
Located two miles from South Coast Plaza, Ayres Hotel & Suites features European-style decor that makes the most of rich colors, fabrics, and framed reproduction art. It offers two outdoor pools with spas in private courtyard settings, a beauty salon, and a Provencal-style restaurant and bar with seating in a cobblestone courtyard.
Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, shuttle service to John Wayne/Orange County Airport and local-area attractions, and newspapers are complimentary. Fax and copy services also are available.
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Number of floors - 4
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Year Built 1984
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Breakfast (surcharge) is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.
Le Chateau Garden Bistro - Continental cuisine is served for all meals in this intimate Provençal-style restaurant. Guests can dine outdoors on the flower-filled cobblestone terrace, shaded by blue umbrellas. The adjacent library-style bar serves cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: USD 125 per stay
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.