Availability: Embassy Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport
Studio Room One Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
King Suite w/ Sleeper SofaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Corner Suite w/ Sleeper SofaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premiere Irvine Suite Hotel with complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
Central Orange County Location
With easy access to Interstate 405, Embassy Suites Irvine is central to corporate offices, regional sports facilities and 1 mile from Orange County Airport. Local attractions include UC Irvine (3 miles), Newport Beach (7 miles) and Disneyland® Park (13 miles).
Pool, fitness center
Embassy Suites Irvine offers a fitness center, indoor pool, free airport shuttle, and complimentary daily manager's reception and cooked-to-order breakfast.
Spacious two-room suites with flat screen high-definition LCD televisions
Hotel features 293 suites with separate parlor including sofa bed and private bedroom, 2 presidential suites and 18 studios. Suite appointments include microwaves, refrigerators, coffeemakers and flat screen high-definition LCD televisions. Wireless Internet is available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Embassy Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport Amenities
Embassy Suites Irvine is 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, and within 13 miles (21 kilometers) of the Anaheim Convention Center.
Complimentary amenities include an airport shuttle, a daily manager's reception, and a daily cooked-to-order breakfast. A tropical garden atrium, fitness center, and indoor pool are on site.
Refreshment options include a restaurant and a bar serving an American cuisine for lunch and dinner. Built in 1986, the hotel offers first class, modern business amenities, such as a 24-hour business center, banquet space, multiple small conference rooms, and audiovisual equipment, as well as laundry facilities and a television in the lobby. Braille or raised signage. A self parking garage is available (surcharge). Extended parking with height restrictions available (surcharge). Renovated in June of 2012. This is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 293
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting rooms
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2199
- Conference space size (meters) - 204
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Laundry facilities
- Complimentary reception
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $7.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
Start your day right with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, which is served 7:00 AM until 9:00 AM in the breakfast room. Unwind at the evening Manager’s Reception featuring hosted beverages, full bar and light snacks. Ha' Penny Pub and Grill – American cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner. Children's menu included. Has a bar and a happy hour with appetizers.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Embassy Suites Irvine-Orange County Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 7.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.