Book your room at Fairmont Newport Beach
Fairmont 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Fairmont 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Fairmont View RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior King SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive King SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Newport Beach luxury hotel near harbor and beaches
South Orange County
Just 1 mile from John Wayne Airport via complimentary Town Car shuttle and 5 miles from Newport Beach harbor, this Fairmont Hotel is in the heart of Orange County, with complimentary shopping shuttles.
Serving California cuisine, bambú Restaurant is in the midst of a 4-story atrium with lush gardens filled with palms and bamboo trees. Bambú Lounge is adjacent and offers entertainment most nights.
Guestrooms at Fairmont Newport Beach offer a marble entry, 32-inch flat-screen HDTV, and DVD player. Pillowtop mattresses, Egyptian-cotton linens, and plush robes add luxury touches.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Newport Beach offers a massage treatment room with sauna, as well as 3 tennis courts, a fitness center, an outdoor pool with spa tub, private cabanas, and a seasonal poolside restaurant.
Guests can take a complimentary shuttle to and from John Wayne/Orange County Airport. A complimentary shuttle service is also provided to South Coast Plaza (one of Southern California's largest and best-known shopping malls), Fashion Island, and Balboa Island.
Disneyland® Resort is 13 miles (21 kilometers) from the hotel, and the surrounding area offers harbor cruises, golfing, and deep sea fishing.
Fairmont Newport Beach is a smoke-free hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free! Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Free! Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free! Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 444
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 13.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 13.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
bambú Restaurant - Fresh California cuisine served in the midst of a four-story atrium with lush gardens filled with palms, orchids, and 20-foot bamboo trees. Dinner menu offers a variety of grilled steaks, chops, and seafood, including the Newport Coast Cioppino for two (served in Banbu Lounge until further notice). Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Sunday breakfast buffet with made-to-order omelets, crêpes, and quiche and a la carte breakfast available Sundays 6 AM - Noon.
bambú Lounge - Cocktails and light fare in elegant and relaxing setting adjacent to restaurant. Crab cakes, sushi, Crispy Calimari Salad among menu choices. Open daily.
In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The large heated outdoor pool, open year-round, includes a spa tub, cabanas, and a sundeck with lounge chairs. The fitness center features state-of-the-art Techno Gym equipment with built-in LCD monitors. Complimentary towels, water, and fruit are provided. Harbor cruises and deep sea fishing are also available in the Newport Beach area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.