Availability: Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa
Please enter your travel dates.
Costa Mesa hotel near South Coast Plaza
This Costa Mesa hotel is 0.5 mile from South Coast Plaza and 9 miles from the Downtown Disney® area. Complimentary transportation is provided to and from John Wayne Airport located within 2 miles.
Food and fitness
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa's atrium lobby leads to a restaurant, a pizza bar, and a coffee bar. The second floor houses a large outdoor pool with spa tub and sundeck. The 24-hour fitness center features Precor machines.
The 486 spacious guestrooms feature 42 inch flat-screen TVs atop granite cabinets, pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, large desks with ergonomic chairs, and pool or city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa Amenities
The seven-story, 486-room Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa features an open atrium lobby with restaurant, martini bar, pizza bar, and coffee bar; a first-floor fountain terrace; second-floor large outdoor pool, spa, sundeck, and full-service hair salon. The Hilton Fitness Center by Precor® features cardio machines with individual television screens, stretching area and free weights.
Approximately 50,000 square feet (4.645 square meters) of meeting space is located on the lobby level and two lower floors. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the lobby for a surcharge. A complimentary shuttle provides daily service to John Wayne Airport and the South Coast Plaza mall. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4645
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 30
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50,000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Bristol Palms California Bistro and Bar - Unique "California Rim" cuisine is served for all meals in this contemporary restaurant situated amid palm trees in the atrium lobby. The adjacent bar specializes in martinis, and serves wine by the glass. Daily breakfast buffet available.
Bristol Palms Pizza Bar - Gourmet wood-fired pizzas are served at this intimate bar adjacent to the restaurant. Individual slices are also available.
Bristol Brew Coffee Bar - A casual lobby bar offering specialty coffee drinks, pastries, bagels, and sandwiches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Boating nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Dock nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 31 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.