Availability: Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center
Lifestyle hotel in Irvine near John Wayne Airport
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
With easy access to Interstate 405, the Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center sits among corporate offices 2 miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport and South Coast Plaza; UC Irvine is 3 miles away.
Fitness facilities include an outdoor free-form pool and spa tub, lighted tennis court, preferred tee times and rates at 2 golf clubs, and bicycles and a bike path. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Cotton and chenille
The 536 guestrooms at Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center have pool or mountain views, crown molding, tweed carpets, Egyptian cotton duvets, chenille fabrics, commissioned artwork, minibars, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center Amenities
Located 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) from South Coast Plaza and 6 miles (9.6 kilometers) from Irvine Spectrum, the 14-story Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center features an outdoor pool with spa, large sundeck, a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment; a lighted tennis court; an intimate lobby bar; and 2 dining options. Six Park Grill offers outdoor seating and a private dining room and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Café provides specialty coffees, bakery items, soup, sandwiches, and salads for guests on the go.
A complimentary shuttle takes guests to and from John Wayne/Orange County Airport. Pets up to 50 pounds are allowed, with restrictions.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 536
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 14
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Tennis on site
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 35000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Espresso maker
Six Park Grill - Features a contemporary Californian grill menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Outdoor dining also is available.
The Cafe - Serves assorted baked goods, specialty coffees, sandwiches, salads; ideal for guests on the go.
Bar 8 - Guests can take advantage of the happy hour menu, which includes pizzas and sandwiches, as well as small-plate options for groups to share.
Pool Bar - Beverages and snacks are served at the seasonal pool bar, open Memorial Day through Labor Day (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.