Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Partial Sea View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Mediterranean-style beach resort in Orange County
Near Huntington Pier
A walkway crossing Pacific Coast Highway provides access to the beach, where water and sand sports are available. Huntington Beach Pier and the shops and restaurants of Main Street are .5 mile from the Hyatt Regency.
On-site day spa
Relaxation-minded guests can enjoy a large outdoor pool with sundeck, spa tub, and poolside bar, as well as the on-site day spa with signature treatments, saunas, and steam rooms.
Signature Grand Beds
All guestrooms at this Orange County Hyatt Regency include Hyatt's signature Grand Bed with triple sheeting and down bedding, as well as wireless Internet access, CD players, and TVs with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At the on-site grocery, guests of the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach stock their rooms' compact refrigerators and purchase ingredients for beach picnics or barbecues.
The 20,000 square foot Pacific Waters Spa offers a menu of lavish pampering options, including massage therapies, hydrotherapy, and wraps. Appointments for hair and nail care can be arranged with the adjacent full-service beauty salon. Guests are invited to work out at the 24-hour fitness center featuring the latest state-of-the-art training equipment.
The 24-hour business center offers wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), along with copying, faxing, mailing, and equipment rental. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property.
Guests at this Orange County Hyatt Regency hotel can enroll children ages 3–12 in children's programs for day or evening, including pool games, sandcastle building, and arts and crafts (surcharges may apply). Surf lessons can be arranged through the hotel concierge (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 517
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4831
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 52000
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
The Californian - Vaulted ceiling, fireplace, glass tabletops designed by a local artist, fresh flowers. Patio dining; private room available for small parties. Contemporary California cuisine incorporating local products and fresh produce. Casual breakfast and lunch, fine dining for dinner. Sunday brunch.
Red Chair Lounge - Upscale, wood-paneled lounge with ocean views. Sofas and leather chairs, fireplace, outside courtyard. Full bar, including specialty martinis, cognac, and cigars. Back room pool table (surcharge). Live entertainment on Saturday nights. Open from late afternoon to late evening.
Pete's Sunset Grille - Located on former site of Mallory Surf Board Factory. Casual café with beach paraphernalia, inside dining, patio with outdoor fireplace. Menu inspired by surf destinations around the world. Dinner served.
Mankota's Grill - Poolside grill. Burgers, sandwiches, salads, and drinks around fire pit or poolside. Seasonal hours.
Tower 15 Pizzeria - Freshly prepared California-style pizza pies or slices. Open from late afternoon to late evening, extended hours on weekends.
Surf City Grocers - Deli sandwiches, s'more kits, picnic lunches for the beach, espresso drinks, soft drinks, and wines. Open from early morning to early evening, extended hours on weekends.
Pacific Café - Located in the spa. Fresh fruit, health snacks. Open from early morning to mid-evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Guests of the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach enjoy access to the beach by a walkway over the Pacific Coast Highway. This 1-minute walk includes a lighthouse elevator transporting passengers to the Strand, a paved bike/walk path traversing eight miles of coastline.
The on-site Pacific Waters Spa offers treatments for guests of the Hyatt Regency hotel, including its signature hydrotherapy bath, as well as scrubs, wraps, beauty and facial treatments and six types of massage. Salon services, personal trainers, women's and men's sauna and steam rooms are also provided (surcharges apply). Use of the spa's fitness room is complimentary to hotel guests.
The hotel also has a large freeform pool and several spa tubs. Guests can enroll children ages 3–12 in day or evening programs (surcharges apply).
The pool hut provides rental of recreation equipment. A list of weekly activities, including aerobics and pool games, is provided at the front desk (surcharges may apply). In addition, surfing lessons can be arranged (surcharge).
Huntington Beach Pier and shopping is 0.5 mile away. The Hyatt can arrange for helicopter and boat transfers to Catalina Island, which offers hiking, horse riding, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Ten public and private golf courses are a 10–35-minute drive from this California beach resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa boutique
- Courtyard view from spa
- Garden view from spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Tourism fee: USD .25 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Book a stay at least 14 days in advance in an “Advance Purchase” rate category and receive:
- 15% discount on room rate at time of booking.