Book your room at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Resort View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Partial Sea View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Resort View
Mediterranean-style beach resort in Orange County
Near Huntington Pier
A walkway crossing Pacific Coast Highway provides access to the beach, where water and sand sports are available. Huntington Beach Pier and the shops and restaurants of Main Street are .5 mile from the Hyatt Regency.
On-site day spa
Relaxation-minded guests can enjoy a large outdoor pool with sundeck, spa tub, and poolside bar, as well as the on-site day spa with signature treatments, saunas, and steam rooms.
Signature Grand Beds
All guestrooms at this Orange County Hyatt Regency include Hyatt's signature Grand Bed with triple sheeting and down bedding, as well as wireless Internet access, CD players, and TVs with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
At the on-site grocery, guests of the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach stock their rooms' compact refrigerators and purchase ingredients for beach picnics or barbecues.
The 20,000 square foot Pacific Waters Spa offers a menu of lavish pampering options, including massage therapies, hydrotherapy, and wraps. Appointments for hair and nail care can be arranged with the adjacent full-service beauty salon. Guests are invited to work out at the 24-hour fitness center featuring the latest state-of-the-art training equipment.
The 24-hour business center offers wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), along with copying, faxing, mailing, and equipment rental. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property.
Guests at this Orange County Hyatt Regency hotel can enroll children ages 3–12 in children's programs for day or evening, including pool games, sandcastle building, and arts and crafts (surcharges may apply). Surf lessons can be arranged through the hotel concierge (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 517
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 52000
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4831
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
The Californian - Vaulted ceiling, fireplace, glass tabletops designed by a local artist, fresh flowers. Patio dining; private room available for small parties. Contemporary California cuisine incorporating local products and fresh produce. Casual breakfast and lunch, fine dining for dinner. Sunday brunch.
Red Chair Lounge - Upscale, wood-paneled lounge with ocean views. Sofas and leather chairs, fireplace, outside courtyard. Full bar, including specialty martinis, cognac, and cigars. Back room pool table (surcharge). Live entertainment on Saturday nights. Open from late afternoon to late evening.
Pete's Sunset Grille - Located on former site of Mallory Surf Board Factory. Casual café with beach paraphernalia, inside dining, patio with outdoor fireplace. Menu inspired by surf destinations around the world. Dinner served.
Mankota's Grill - Poolside grill. Burgers, sandwiches, salads, and drinks around fire pit or poolside. Seasonal hours.
Tower 15 Pizzeria - Freshly prepared California-style pizza pies or slices. Open from late afternoon to late evening, extended hours on weekends.
Surf City Grocers - Deli sandwiches, s'more kits, picnic lunches for the beach, espresso drinks, soft drinks, and wines. Open from early morning to early evening, extended hours on weekends.
Pacific Café - Located in the spa. Fresh fruit, health snacks. Open from early morning to mid-evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Guests of the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach enjoy access to the beach by a walkway over the Pacific Coast Highway. This 1-minute walk includes a lighthouse elevator transporting passengers to the Strand, a paved bike/walk path traversing eight miles of coastline.
The on-site Pacific Waters Spa offers treatments for guests of the Hyatt Regency hotel, including its signature hydrotherapy bath, as well as scrubs, wraps, beauty and facial treatments and six types of massage. Salon services, personal trainers, women's and men's sauna and steam rooms are also provided (surcharges apply). Use of the spa's fitness room is complimentary to hotel guests.
The hotel also has a large freeform pool and several spa tubs. Guests can enroll children ages 3–12 in day or evening programs (surcharges apply).
The pool hut provides rental of recreation equipment. A list of weekly activities, including aerobics and pool games, is provided at the front desk (surcharges may apply). In addition, surfing lessons can be arranged (surcharge).
Huntington Beach Pier and shopping is 0.5 mile away. The Hyatt can arrange for helicopter and boat transfers to Catalina Island, which offers hiking, horse riding, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Ten public and private golf courses are a 10–35-minute drive from this California beach resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Tourism fee: USD .25 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.