Availability: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
- Two Double Beds
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Resort-style Newport Beach hotel overlooking bay
On the Upper Newport Bay
Set on 26 landscaped acres adjacent to Newport Dunes Aquatic Park and Palisades Tennis Club, Hyatt Regency Newport Beach is a half-mile from Balboa Island's attractions and a mile from Newport Beach.
Recreational highlights include 3 outdoor pools with spa tubs, bike paths and rentals, an award-winning 9-hole golf course, a volleyball court, and summer jazz concerts in a private outdoor amphitheater.
Guests enjoy sights of the bay, palm trees, golf course, or pools from tropical-inspired rooms, most with balconies. Rooms feature Hyatt Grand Beds, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Amenities
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach boasts a whole new look and feel with just renovated guestrooms, new beds, cutting-edge electronics, and more. Enjoy sumptuous coastal cuisine at the new SHOR American Seafood Grill. Get refreshed with a spa treatment or in one of the 3 newly created pool environments “Indulge” pool with adults in mind, “Serenity” offering a secluded restful area, and “Oasis” pool offering family fun for all ages. The hotel also boasts volleyball and shuffleboard courts, bike rentals, a 9-hole executive golf course and access to the adjacent Palisades Tennis Club (at additional charge).
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle Fashion Island and Balboa Island. Disneyland®, Knott's Berry Farm, the Aquarium of the Pacific, and Laguna Beach are located minutes away. Step out of the back door and to find yourself on the wave-less beach along upper Newport Bay. Guests are welcomed by 26-acres of lush landscaping, a newly renovated lobby and lobby bar with a calm, fresh, coastal California chic theme. The lobby bar and adjacent patio feature fun, flexible seating, a fire wall and views of the bay. Magnificent views carry through to your guestroom. Enjoy sights of the bay, palm trees, birds of paradise, golf course or our pools from your room.
Whether your passion is world-class shopping, dining, boating, or performing arts – you’ll find it here at the only resort-style hotel in Newport Beach. Go sailing on beautiful Newport Bay, take advantage of the Hotel’s free shuttle service to Balboa Island and Fashion Island for shopping, explore Disneyland®, or relax on our stellar beaches.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 407
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of floors - 3
- Room service
- Outdoor tennis courts 10
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2592
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 27900
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic check-out
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Water view
- Garden view
SHOR American Seafood Grill - Features fresh from the docks specials every day of the week and focuses on simple, fresh ingredients. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served.
Lobby Lounge - Extensively renovated, the lounge area surrounds a limestone fireplace with ledges displaying custom, regional art. Extensive wine collection, signature cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and appetizers.
The Hyatt Regency Newport Beach is home to an annual Summer Jazz Festival weekend in May.
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach offers 3 outdoor pools with spa tubs and spacious sundecks. A full-size sand volleyball court, shuffleboard, and a 24-hour fitness center are also available.
The property is also home to an award-winning 9-hole, par-three executive course. The concierge can arrange tee times at nearby 18-hole championship courses. Advanced reservations for tee times are required.
The hotel's adjacent Palisades Tennis Club, site of several major World Team Tennis events, offers 10 lighted championship courts, with professional staff available for private lessons (surcharge).
The adjacent Newport Dunes Aquatic Park features swimming, surfing, kayaking, sailing, parasailing, windsurfing, personal watercraft, and sunbathing on the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Shuffleboard on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
The Spa by the Sea includes 3 treatment rooms and offers a wide range of treatments including massage therapy, skin care, body treatments, and waxing services. The spa menu also includes a variety of facials, and enhancement services and packages can also be purchased.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A 2 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 0.12 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 19 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2
- 2 PM late check-out
Advance Purchase Promotion
Book a stay in an "Advance Purchase" rate category at least 7 days prior to travel starting May 2, 2011, for travel anytime, and receive a 15% discount off of the room rate.
Must book an "Advance Purchase" rate category to qualify. Rate is non-refundable. Discount is reflected in rate paid at time of booking. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Additional restrictions may apply.
Stay More Save More Promotion
Book a minimum 3-night stay in a Stay More Save More 3NT rate category any time for travel any time, and receive a 30% discount on the rate paid at time of booking.
Must book a Stay More Save More 3NT rate category to qualify. Minimum 3-night stay required. Offer is non-refundable. Discount is reflected in the rate paid at time of booking. Savings is based on the Hyatt Daily Rate for room type requested at time of booking. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Other restrictions may apply.