Book your room at Hyatt Regency Orange County
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (King)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite (Kids)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (2 Queen)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Family Suite (VIP)Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children, 7 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children)
Anaheim hotel with shuttle to Disneyland® Resort
Near Disneyland ® Park
This Orange County Hyatt hotel is close to Disneyland® Park, located just 1.4 miles away.
Pool, tennis court
The Hyatt features an exclusive shuttle service to Disneyland® Park. A complimentary fitness center, 2 pools, a full-sized basketball court, and a tennis court are available.
Rooms with a view
Hyatt Regency Orange County guestrooms overlook the hotel atrium or city skyline. Amenities include flat-screen LCD televisions and iHome docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Orange County
At your hotel
Hyatt Regency Orange County features a number of different dining options, from an upscale Italian restaurant, TusCA, to a laid-back lounge, OC Brewhouse, which features Southern California microbrew drafts; plus an onsite Starbucks.
A shuttle service to Disneyland® Resort operates daily (surcharge). Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor pools, a tennis court, and basketball court with complimentary use of equipment. The hotel provides a 24-hour business center; meeting space totals 65,000 square feet (6,039 square meters). A TV in the lobby is available. The property offers high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Both onsite parking and valet parking are available (surcharge).
Pets and service animals are welcome; certain fees and restrictions apply.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 653
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 6039
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1986
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 40
- Conference space size (feet) - 65,000
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD ) , Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
TusCA Restaurant - Located in the 17-story atrium lobby. Features daily breakfast buffet, and for dinner a variety of Italian sandwiches, pastas, pizzas, and dishes baked in a pizza oven.
OC Brewhouse - Features Southern California microbrew drafts served through the Blizzard Beer system at a chilly 29°.
Citrus Grove Deli - A selection of sandwiches, salads, and breakfast items.
Starbucks - Just off the lobby, Starbucks is open daily for specialty coffees and pastries.
Room service - Available daily from 6 AM to midnight.
Hyatt Regency Orange County features two outdoor pools, a basketball court, and tennis court with complimentary use of equipment. The north tower's pool and spa are located on the lobby level. The south tower's pool and recreation deck are located on the third floor, with an adjacent fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hyatt Regency Orange County
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Kids Eat Free
Book a stay anytime and children under 12 eat free at TusCA, the hotel restaurant.
One kid's meal per each paid adult entrée. Available for dinner only. Other restrictions may apply.