- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Hotel with 2 restaurants, in Irvine (Costa Mesa - SNA Airport)
This hotel is located in Irvine (Costa Mesa - SNA Airport), near the airport, Irvine Museum, Boomers, and Lyon Air Museum. Also nearby are Southern States University and Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course.
Onsite health club
In addition to 2 restaurants, Irvine Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include air conditioning and climate control.
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Irvine Marriott provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 27000 square feet (2508 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Irvine Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 485
- Valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 27000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2508
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 25
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Elements 102 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sushi Bar - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 2.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day