Book your room at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Newport Beach with hotel and spa near ocean and harbor
Across the street from upscale shopping mall Fashion Island, Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa overlooks Newport Harbor and the ocean from its perch 2 miles above the beach.
Completely redesigned in 2006, the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa features a top-notch steakhouse, freeform and rectangular pools, and the soothing Pure Blu spa.
Tailored in refined woods and rich fabrics, guestrooms at this Orange County hotel face the ocean, yacht harbor, or golf course. Beds provide down pillows, duvets, and 300-thread-count cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa
At your hotel
Located across the street from Fashion Island, a major shopping center, this hilltop hotel close to several office parks overlooks a private golf course, Newport Harbor, and the ocean.
The hotel consists of two towers—the 16-story North Tower and the 10-story South Tower—and two wings. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), concierge and secretarial services, luggage storage, a flexible meeting/conference space (25,000 square feet), and child care are available. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. The hotel features a StarTrac fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment.
The Sunset Terrace Patio off of Sam & Harry's Restaurant offers spectacular views of the ocean, pool area, and golf course. Room service is available for guests during limited hours.
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 16
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 25,000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 12.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
Sam & Harry's - USDA Prime aged steaks, along with fresh seafood flown in daily. Extensive wine list. Outdoor dining terrace and fire pit. Views of Pacific Ocean, hotel pool and gardens. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday Champagne Brunch.
The Lounge at Sam & Harry's - Sushi, seafood, cocktails.
Starbucks Marketplace - Coffee drinks, salads, and grab-and-go sandwiches.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Summer at the Newport Beach Marriott offers live music on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons on the Sunset Terrace.
The hotel has a freeform outdoor pool, a quiet pool in the South Wing, two spa tubs, and a fitness center.
The Newport Beach seaside community has a large small-boat harbor. Yacht charters and fishing excursions are available at the harbor, two miles from the hotel, (surcharge). Beach-lovers can swim and surf at Newport Beach; a popular spot for experienced body-surfers is located at the south end of Balboa Peninsula in an area called the Wedge. Huntington Beach and Laguna Beach are also nearby.
Several public golf courses are in the area, and hotel staff can arrange tee times.
- Kayaking nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Pure Blu Spa:
Pure Blu, the Spa at Newport Beach, features relaxing eucalyptus steam rooms; invigorating dry saunas; saltwater whirlpool Jacuzzis; the Sole Revival, a refreshing cold water foot plunge; manicures and pedicures; massages; body scrubs and wraps; private and co-ed relaxation rooms; and a full-size saline swimming pool with lounge chairs and cabanas.
Advanced registration is required for massages and spa treatments. The spa is closed on Tuesdays.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.