Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Suite with King Bed, Sofabed, Non Smoking
Executive Suite with King Bed, Sofabed, Balcony, Non Smoking
Executive Suite with King Bed, Sofabed, Pool Area, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite with King Bed, Sofabed and Whirlpool, Non Smoking
Orange County atrium-style hotel with complimentary breakfast
Near popular attractions
This palm studded, 3-story atrium-style hotel in Santa Ana is 2 miles from South Coast Plaza, 3 miles from John Wayne/Orange County Airport, 7 miles from Newport Beach, and 11 miles from Anaheim Convention Center and Disneyland® Resort.
Complimentary airport shuttle
Complimentary amenities at this Quality Suites in Orange County include wireless Internet access, airport shuttle, daily complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, outdoor pool/spa, and on-site fitness center.
This Quality Suites features 176 suites with separate living rooms, compact refrigerators, microwaves, two 32-inch flat screen TVs, and two phones with voice mail. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from the Orange County Performing Arts Center and South Coast Plaza, and 11 miles (17.7 kilometers) from Disneyland® Park, this Quality Suites features a Spanish-style lobby with ceiling fans and a fountain.
Getting to and from the hotel is no problem; Quality Suites John Wayne Airport offers complimentary roundtrip airport and train-station shuttles with advance notice, as well as a shuttle to nearby areas within a 5-mile (8-kilometer) radius. Outdoor, self parking, and RV and truck parking are all complimentary.
A large poolside dining room offers complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast; Cabana, the on-site restaurant, serves American dishes for breakfast each day. The business center is open 24 hours a day, providing computers and copying and faxing services. 4 meeting rooms are available, as are banquet facilities.
Guests have access to an on-site fitness center with age restrictions. The gift shop behind the reception desk stocks sundries, ice cream, beer, and wine.
Self-service laundry facilities (surcharge) and same-day valet dry cleaning services (surcharge) are available. A car-rental agency is on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate living room
- Separate bedroom
- Sofa bed size
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is offered each morning in the breakfast area. Featured items include omelets, eggs any style, bacon, sausage, pancakes, hash browns, and white and wheat toast. Fruit, cereal, danishes, fountain drinks, coffee, and juice are also available.
Cabana Room - Serving American food for breakfast each morning.
The Quality Suites John Wayne Airport does not serve lunch or dinner, but several dining options are nearby.
Nearby restaurants include:
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Deposit: USD 100. per stay
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.