Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Pool View, Garden Area
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Deluxe Room, Ocean View
Club Room, Garden View
A playful approach to luxury in Laguna Beach
This recently updated property is perched atop a 150-foot bluff with views of the Pacific Ocean, less than 6 miles from San Juan Capistrano and Laguna Beach. The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is next to the Monarch Bay Golf Links and provides guests with preferred tee times.
Spa, pools, beach
The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel features two outdoor pools, a sea-inspired spa, an ocean-view fitness center, four tennis courts, and access to a scenic beach along the Pacific Ocean.
Balcony or patio
Guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton at Laguna Niguel offer patios or balconies facing the pool, garden, or ocean. Beds are dressed with down duvets and 400-thread-count linens; 42-inch flat-screen plasma TVs come with DVD players.
The Ritz-Carlton Spa features 12 treatment rooms, each with a tranquil water feature. Spa offerings include a signature Ocean Spray and Beach Stone Treatment, massage and facial treatments, and a manicure/pedicure area with views of the gardens. A beauty salon offers hair and makeup services by appointment.
Offering spectacular ocean views, the fitness center contains top-of-the-line cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, each complete with television capabilities, as well as resistance-training machines and a free-weight area. Wellness classes include Yoga, Pilates and personal training. 4 tennis courts are available, as well as private lessons for an additional fee.
Several golf courses are within minutes of the resort. Reservations and transportation arrangements can be made through the concierge.
Guests of this Orange County resort enjoy use of boogie boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, and snorkel masks (covered by resort fee). Beach shuttle service is provided every hour on the hour during the summer, and on-call during the fall, winter, and spring seasons.
This resort also offers 26,224 square feet of meeting space.
The RAYA restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and offers a beautiful ocean views.
This property welcomes pets (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2436
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 26,224
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1984
- Tennis on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- DVD player
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Raya - Offers ocean views, sustainable seafood, local produce and Latin flavors from Chef Richard Sandoval. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
enoSTEAK - Order from a selection of grass-fed, pasture-raised beef. Local produce, artisanal cheeses, charcuterie and a large selection of wines.
Two outdoor freeform pools and accompanying spa tubs are located in garden areas positioned around both hotel wings. Four unlit tennis courts are at the hotel. A public basketball court is located next to the public beach. Boogie boarding and volleyball are available on the beach; the resort fee covers use of beach-recreation equipment, including boogie boards and toys. Poolside Ping-Pong is available. Water sports, including windsurfing, boating, charter fishing, and Jet Skiing, are available one mile away in Dana Point.
The resort provides shuttle service (covered by resort fee) for golfers playing at Monarch Beach Golf Links across the street, an 18-hole championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. Eight other course options within 15 miles include a driving range. The hotel provides complimentary golf-bag storage.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Playground nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 June 2011)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night plus USD 150.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.