Availability: Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Chemnitz hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Karl Marx Monument, Roter Turm Tower, and Chemnitz Art Collections. Also nearby are Chemnitz Opera and Saxony State Museum of Archaeology.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz Amenities
Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 3820 square feet (355 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 302
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 355
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3820
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Panorama - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Mercure Hotel Kongress Chemnitz Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12,50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12,50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.