Book your room at Rathaushotels Oberwiesenthal
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Family Room (Small)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family Room (Large)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mountain ski retreat with 2 restaurants
Within minutes of the slopes, this Oberwiesenthal hotel is in the mountains and provides easy access to Fichtelberg - Oberwiesenthal Ski Resort, Fichtelberg Cable Car, and Oberwiesenthal Summer Toboggan Track. Also nearby are Klinovec Ski Center and Neklid Ski Area.
The slopes await you at Rathaushotels Oberwiesenthal, which features a bar/lounge and a full-service spa.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy the other amenities, including a steam room and a sauna. Rathaushotels Oberwiesenthal helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
Rathaushotels Oberwiesenthal is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1996
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Raths-Oase has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Sauna in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Rathaushotels Oberwiesenthal
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.95 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 5,00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25,00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.