Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Comfort Double Room
- One Double Bed
Family Room (Small)
- One Double and One Single Bed
Family Room (Large)
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Ski hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Oberwiesenthal hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Fichtelberg - Oberwiesenthal Ski Resort, Klinovec Ski Center, and Novako Ski Centre. Local attractions also include St. Anna's Church and Bozi Dar Museum and Information Centre.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Rathaushotels Oberwiesenthal for a meal at the restaurant and a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, premium bedding, and safes.
After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the hotel's facilities like a steam room and a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
Rathaushotels Oberwiesenthal is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2529
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 235
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Secretarial services
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Handheld showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Memory foam mattress
- City view
- Mountain view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, light fare, and appetizers. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Some meals may not be served daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski jumping nearby
- Snow kiting (kite boarding) nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The Rathaushotel consists of two buildings. Check-in and check-out only takes place in the main building.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 20
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10 (from 6 to 16 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.95 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- SpaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 5,00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25,00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.