Availability: B Resort & Spa
Captivating (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Stunning (Superior)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Chic (Standard)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Chic (Standard)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Inside the Walt Disney World® Resort
This Lake Buena Vista hotel offers complimentary transportation to all Disney® Theme Parks.
Shuttles and tee times
Guests receive complimentary theme-park shuttle service, preferred tee times at Disney golf courses, and use of a pool, lighted tennis courts, and a fitness center.
Guestrooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, air conditioning, 42-47 inch LCD TVs, free WiFi, premium bedding, and private bathrooms with designer toiletries and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
B Resort & Spa Amenities
Popular among families and business groups, the B Resort & Spa offers everything from complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World® to business services and 16 meeting rooms with a combined 25,000 square feet (2,323 square meters) of space. The hotel also provides guests with a heated outdoor pool and lighted tennis courts. Parking is available for a surcharge and complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The full-service B Indulged® AVEDA Spa features 3 treatment rooms, including outdoor and couples rooms, and a salon. The spa offers a wide variety of massages and skin treatments to make each visit a true escape.
Guests of the resort are also provided with advance reservations at Walt Disney World® restaurants as well as discounts and preferred tee times at Walt Disney World® golf courses.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1975
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2250
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
American Q - enjoy a selection of barbecues ranging from Carolina, Kansas City, Memphis and Texas favorites to traditional Argentinean and Mexican classics, carved table side. The showpiece of the restaurant’s design is a vintage flatbed truck that houses the all-you-can-eat buffet featuring savory favorites like homemade soups and chili, a baked potato bar, peel & eat shrimp and a selection of hot and cold seasonal vegetables, pastas and potato salads.
The Pickup - features a full coffee bar with pastries, croissants, muffins and doughnuts as well as a full-service ice cream shop. The Pickup features a wide selection of picnic packs, from family favorites loaded with American Q classics to more romantic date packs with wine, cheese and paté. Give us a call in advance so we can pack the perfect meal for your outing.
Pool Bar & Grill - features refreshing beverages and shakes, burgers, hot dogs, chips and dips alongside lighter healthier menu items.
In-Room Dining - breakfast, lunch and dinner. Anything from burgers and sandwiches to delicious salads can be delivered right to your guestroom.
This Lake Buena Vista hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and 4 lighted tennis courts.
B Resort & Spa guests have preferred tee times at all 4 Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses, as well as access to other resort activities, including fishing, boating, parasailing, and even surfing in Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
B Indulged® by AVEDA, located onsite, has a serene ambiance that is designed to awaken the senses and bring balance back to the body, mind, and soul. The full-service spa offers a wide range of massage, skin care, and body treatments, in addition to nail and hair care, waxing, and make-up services.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Playground on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
B Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.