Please enter your travel dates.
Inside the Walt Disney World® Resort
This Lake Buena Vista hotel offers complimentary transportation to all Disney® Theme Parks.
Shuttles and tee times
Guests at B Resort receive complimentary theme-park shuttle service, preferred tee times at Disney golf courses, and use of a pool, lighted tennis courts, and a fitness center.
Guestrooms and suites at this Lake Buena Vista hotel feature resort or theme park views. Other highlights include premium bedding, sitting areas, and wireless Internet access.
Renovations & Closures
- This property is closed from 8 October 2013 to 28 February 2014 (dates subject to change).
Popular among families and business groups, the B Resort offers everything from complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World® to business services and meeting space. The hotel also provides guests with a full-service spa and wellness center, as well as a heated outdoor pool, and lighted tennis courts. Parking is available for a surcharge, and wireless Internet access (included in resort fee) is available throughout the hotel.
Guests of B Resort are also provided with advanced reservations at Walt Disney World® restaurants as well as discounts and preferred tee times at Walt Disney World® golf courses.
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Poolside bar
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Arcade/game room
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 16
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- LED TV
American Q - Offers a variety of barbecue dishes, including smoked meats, fish, and poultry from a buffet as well as an à-la-carte menu.
Pickup - Provides coffee, pastries, snacks, and ice cream window service.
This Lake Buena Vista hotel features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and four lighted tennis courts.
B Resort guests have preferred tee times at all four Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses, as well as access to other resort activities including fishing, boating, parasailing, and even surfing in Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 January 2014)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.