Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Jetted Tub
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking (Sleeps up to 8) - Exclusive
Caribbean mood with cascading waterfall, waterslide
Close to theme parks
This all-suite hotel with its own convention center is within 6 miles of Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and the Orlando Convention Center.
Caribe Royale guests have access to theme park and shopping center shuttle services, fitness center, tennis court, spa, and freeform pool with a waterfall and a twisting, 75-foot-long waterslide.
Suites and villas
Caribe Royale's one-bedroom suites offer HBO, HD flat-screen TVs, sofa beds, and refrigerators and microwaves. Two-bedroom villas add full kitchens, jetted tubs, and screened-in balconies.
Waterfalls cascade from rocks high above a 250,000-gallon pool, with a 75-foot serpentine waterslide at this Orlando hotel. A fitness center is in the pool courtyard. An additional pool, two spa tubs, children's pool and water playground are on site. A series of spa services and treatments are available, including manicures and pedicures, massage, and two treatments rooms, including a couples treatment room (advanced reservations required for spa services). Other amenities include a lighted tennis court, lighted basketball court, video-game room, activity desk, and gift shop.
Complimentary scheduled shuttles serve Walt Disney World® Resort, Orlando Premium Outlets-Vineland Avenue and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores; shuttles to other area attractions have a surcharge.
A convention center, including 150,000 square feet of meeting space and a 40,000-square-foot ballroom, can accommodate up to 4,400 guests. Catering and small conference rooms are available. A self-service business center offers copying, faxing, scanning, and computer workstations (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge).
Self parking is complimentary; valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,338
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 13935
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 51
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 150,000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Signature bedding
- Sofa bed size
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Venetian Room - This Venetian-themed restaurant serves Continental cuisine with an emphasis on Northern Italian dining. It has an extensive collection of reserve wines and is open for dinner only. Jackets for gentlemen are recommended.
The Tropicale - Traditional family fare are served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a comfortable setting complete with indoor palm trees. Menu items include sandwiches, burgers, pasta, and meat and poultry dishes.
Calypso's - This poolside dining venue consists of traditional tropical drinks and hot meals, including burgers and sandwiches. It serves lunch and dinner.
Café Largo - Open seven days a week, Café Largo, with its bistro theme, offers late-night dining or takeout anytime. Menu items include pizza, salads, and deli favorites.
Parrot Isle Lounge - Situated off the hotel lobby, the Parrot Isle Lounge has a rich wood motif, widescreen TV, piano music, cocktails, and snacks.
Java's Coffee Cafe - Located poolside, lobby level, in Tower II. Offers freshly brewed coffee, specialty coffee drinks, freshly baked cookies and muffins, hand-dipped ice cream, and sundries.
A 250,000-gallon outdoor freeform pool—flanked by towering rocks with a cascading waterfall—and a 75-foot serpentine waterslide create a tropical playground. A fitness center in the pool courtyard provides trained staff and an array of cardio and weight equipment. For children, Caribe Royale has a separate pool and interactive water playground, as well as a video-game room. Guests can play on a lighted tennis court and a lighted basketball court.
Recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Tennis on site
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
The Island Spa is the perfect place to pamper your senses, relax and melt away the stress after a long day of meetings or enjoying the local theme parks. Along with five star service from highly skilled professionals, the signature treatments and exclusive Privai products will envelop guests in a sensory, tropical experience.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Check-in begins at 3 PM for suites and at 4 PM for villas.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.