Availability: Comfort Suites Downtown
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Orlando (North Orlando)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Orlando (North Orlando), close to Florida Hospital Orlando, Orlando Science Center, and Orlando Museum of Art. Also nearby are Mennello Museum of American Art and Loch Haven Park.
At Comfort Suites Downtown, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Suites Downtown Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Comfort Suites Downtown provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. 2 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Comfort Suites Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Comfort Suites Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.