Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Altamonte Springs/Maitland
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Orlando (North Orlando)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Orlando (North Orlando), close to Zora Neale Hurston National Museum of Fine Arts, St. Lawrence AME Church, and Links at 434 Golf Course. Local attractions also include Congo River Golf - Altamonte Springs and Maitland Historical Society.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Altamonte Springs/Maitland features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Altamonte Springs/Maitland Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Altamonte Springs/Maitland provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 550 square feet (51 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests.
Courtyard by Marriott Altamonte Springs/Maitland is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 112
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 550
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Altamonte Springs/Maitland Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.