Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Executive Level
- One King Bed
Deluxe, One King Bed, Executive Level
- One King Bed
15-story Orlando hotel close to International Drive
This hotel, located on Universal Boulevard, is just a quick walk from Orlando's world-renowned International Drive.
Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal offers an outdoor pool, fitness and business centers, high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) and 2 restaurants.
Complimentary shuttles whisk visitors from the hotel to SeaWorld, Wet ‘n Wild, and the Disney® and Universal Orlando theme parks.
Crowne Plaza Orlando-Universal is located on Universal Boulevard, less than 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) from Universal Studios Florida and a quick walk from the world-renowned International Drive. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Wet 'n Wild, and the Disney® and Universal Orlando theme parks.
This smoke-free Orlando hotel offers a heated outdoor pool and fitness center. A business center offers computer access and fax and copy services; high-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout (surcharge). The hotel provides multiple conference and meeting rooms, banquet facilities, wedding service, concierge, and event catering. Exhibit space is available and audio-visual equipment is on hand.
Cafe de Sol Bistro Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, and Elements Bar & Grill Lounge serves pizza, sandwiches, salads, and drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The Aqua Pool Bar serves light fare and drinks seasonally.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Number of floors - 15
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Wake-up calls
Elements Bar & Grill - Bistro restaurant open for breakfast and dinner.
Cafe de Sol - Restaurant serving pizza, sandwiches, salads, and drinks.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.