Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Doubles
Resort View King
Resort View Two Doubles
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Double Beds
28-acre resort with day spa near SeaWorld Orlando
Conveniently located within walking distance to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, this family-friendly resort is situated on 28 tropical acres and a half-mile from the convention center.
Swim, play all day
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld offers a heated pool with rock waterfall, children's pool, miniature golf, putting green, fitness center, a day spa with massage and body treatments, and the new Bamboo Grille restaurant.
Guestrooms at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld include flat-screen TVs with pay movies, iPod docking stations, in-room safe and coffeemakers.
Guests can peruse the gift shop that sells sundries and resortwear.
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1094
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors -
- Currency exchange
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery store
- Arcade/game room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Local Expert Concierge
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1204
- Coffee shop or café
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12960
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Ergonomic chair
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Bamboo Grille - This restaurant serves buffet and à la carte breakfast. All day menu featuring appetizers, salads, signature sandwiches, steaks, and seafood. Multi-level causal atmosphere. Outdoor seating is available. Kids 12 and under eat free at breakfast with one paying adult.
Bangli - Named for a renowned area in Bali noted for its spectacular scenery. Premium wines and beers, signature cocktails, and light fare.
Max's Deli/Mini Mart - This delicatessen restaurant serves lunch and dinner with al fresco dining option in the outdoor terrace. Sandwiches, pizza, chicken wings, salads, juices, espresso, beer, wine, spirits, beverages.
Red Parrot Pool Bar - Snacks, appetizers, and tropical drinks from late morning to late night. Poolside.
This Orlando hotel includes three heated swimming pools--one with a rock waterfall--two children's pools, and a 12-person spa tub. Other complimentary recreational facilities include miniature golf, putting green, fitness center, and L'Esprit Day Spa.
Shingle Creek Golf Course, a public facility offering shoe and club rentals, is located one mile from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis nearby
Guests can enjoy a day of pampering and spa services at L'Esprit Day Spa, located at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booked in the Florida Resident rate plan must be Florida residents and must show valid Florida identification at check-in.
Guests are permitted to bring one pet per room, with advance notice; surcharges apply. Pets must be attended to at all times. A damage waiver must also be signed at check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Official Hotel of SeaWorld
Guests of this Official Hotel of SeaWorld are eligible for the following exclusive benefits (park admissions must be purchased separately and are not included in the room rate):
- Complimentary Quick Queue at SeaWorld Orlando (SeaWorld's front-of-the-line program; restrictions apply)
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica (SeaWorld's Waterpark), Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando
- Early entry to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica on select dates
- Complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour at SeaWorld Orlando on early-entry days (reservations and admission into SeaWorld required; other restrictions may apply)
- 10% discount on dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 10% off purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica