Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
Please enter your travel dates.
28-acre resort with day spa near SeaWorld Orlando
Conveniently located within walking distance to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica, this family-friendly resort is situated on 28 tropical acres and a half-mile from the convention center.
Swim, play all day
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld offers a heated pool with rock waterfall, children's pool, miniature golf, putting green, fitness center, a day spa with massage and body treatments, and the new Bamboo Grille restaurant.
Guestrooms at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld include flat-screen TVs with pay movies, iPod docking stations, in-room safe and coffeemakers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
At your hotel
Guests can peruse the gift shop that sells sundries and resortwear. The onsite spa provide a range of services and facilities for relaxation and pampering.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 1094
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors -
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Local Expert Concierge
- Conference space size (meters) - 1204
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12960
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Bamboo Grille - This restaurant serves buffet and à la carte breakfast. All day menu featuring appetizers, salads, signature sandwiches, steaks, and seafood. Multi-level causal atmosphere. Outdoor seating is available. Kids 12 and under eat free at breakfast with one paying adult.
Bangli - Named for a renowned area in Bali noted for its spectacular scenery. Premium wines and beers, signature cocktails, and light fare.
Max's Deli/Mini Mart - This delicatessen restaurant serves lunch and dinner with al fresco dining option in the outdoor terrace. Sandwiches, pizza, chicken wings, salads, juices, espresso, beer, wine, spirits, beverages.
Red Parrot Pool Bar - Snacks, appetizers, and tropical drinks from late morning to late night. Poolside.
This Orlando hotel includes three heated swimming pools--one with a rock waterfall--two children's pools, and a 12-person spa tub. Other complimentary recreational facilities include miniature golf, putting green, fitness center, and L'Esprit Day Spa.
Shingle Creek Golf Course, a public facility offering shoe and club rentals, is located one mile from the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Miniature golf on site
Guests can enjoy a day of pampering and spa services, including scrubs, wraps, and massages, at L'Esprit Day Spa, located at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld. A sauna, steam room, and spa tub provide additional relaxation options.
- Steam room in spa
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booked in the Florida Resident rate plan must be Florida residents and must show valid Florida identification at check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Official Hotel of SeaWorld
Guests of this Official Hotel of SeaWorld are eligible for the following exclusive benefits (park admissions must be purchased separately and are not included in the room rate):
- Complimentary Quick Queue at SeaWorld Orlando (SeaWorld's front-of-the-line program; restrictions apply)
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica (SeaWorld's Waterpark), Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando
- Early entry to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica on select dates
- Complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour at SeaWorld Orlando on early-entry days (reservations and admission into SeaWorld required; other restrictions may apply)
- 10% discount on dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 10% off purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica