Availability: Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown
Two Double Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
One King Bed, Lake View, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One king deluxe non smokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two doubles deluxe non smokingMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Executive, Two Double Beds, CornerMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Downtown Orlando all-suite hotel with outdoor pool
Near Lake Eola Park
Renovated in 2013, The Embassy Suites is conveniently located in downtown Orlando, 2 blocks from Lake Eola Park, 1 mile from Amway Arena, and 6 miles from the upscale Mall at Millennia. Universal Studios is about 7 miles away.
Cooked-to-order breakfast included
Embassy Suites serves a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and hosts a daily complimentary manager's reception. Additional highlights include an outdoor pool and a café.
2-room suites, 2 TVs
Each two-room suite features a separate living area with a sofa bed, two flat-panel TVs, and conveniences such as a microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown Amenities
Guests can start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Later, the hotel hosts a daily manager's reception with complimentary refreshments.
Eola Café is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In-suite dining is available during restaurant hours. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, wireless Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, 10,400 square feet meeting facilities, and guest laundry facilities. Valet parking is available (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 10,400
- Conference space size (meters) - 966
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $11.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
Embassy Suites® Orlando-Downtown's restaurant, Eola Cafe, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, and are invited to a daily manager's reception with complimentary refreshments. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Roll-in shower
Embassy Suites Orlando - Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.