Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Atrium View, Balcony
- One King Bed
Emerald Bay Room
- One King Bed
Emerald Bay Atrium View, Balcony
- One King Bed
Breathtaking resort with 4.5-acre soaring glass atrium & lush tropical gardens
Near theme parks
Located a half-mile mile from Walt Disney World® Resort, this Florida-themed resort is 5 miles from SeaWorld, and within 10 miles of Universal Studios Florida, and Pointe Orlando shops.
Gaylord Palms Resort and Spa features 2 pools, 5 restaurants, live gator feedings, and nightly entertainment. A 20,000-square-foot spa includes 25 treatment rooms, a fitness facility, and a full-service salon.
Styled after different regions of Florida, all guestrooms at Gaylord Palms Resort and Spa offer refrigerators, laptop-compatible in-room safes, CD players, and high-speed Internet access.
Located in Kissimmee, the Gaylord Palms Resort and Spa's 4.5-acre, glass-domed atrium spotlights Florida's unique geographic regions, including Key West, the Everglades, old St. Augustine, and the Emerald Coast. The atrium houses a shopping promenade and a variety of restaurants and bars, including a rustic steakhouse, a seafood restaurant, a sports bar, and a restaurant styled like a Mediterranean market.
Under the signature majestic, climate-controlled glass atriums, you’ll find distinctive dining, sophisticated nightlife and romantic surroundings all under one roof, including Wreckers Sports Bar with its 50 HDTVs and a 2-story, 37-foot sports screen, where you can kick back and unwind in an Old Key West setting.
This Kissimmee resort offers two outdoor freeform pools: Supervised children's activities (surcharge) include arts and crafts, karaoke, and indoor climbing. Relâche spa offers comprehensive services in 25 European-inspired suites, a full-service salon, and fitness center.
Meeting and event space comprises 400,000 square feet, including a ballroom for 4,200 guests, with event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access available (surcharge). An on-site business center provides printing, copying, faxing, shipping, and high-speed Internet access; fees apply.
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 1,406
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Video library
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Technology support staff
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Old Hickory Steakhouse - This rustic restaurant and bar is set in the Everglades-themed area of the resort atrium. Black Angus aged beef and fresh seafood are the specialties. Serving dinner only.
Wreckers Sports Bar - Enjoy elevated sports bar fare featuring lip-smacking appetizers, hearty concoctions and the coldest draft beer in town, including our Wreckers Red Ale. With the feel of an Old Key West bar featuring our 37-foot sports screen! Kids' menu available. Open for lunch and dinner.
Villa de Flora - Our chef’s table offers a seasonal buffet inspired by Mediterranean cuisine with fresh selections from the bread and produce markets, made to order pasta, specialty selections from the carving station, a focused wine list and sangria made tableside! Open for breakfast and dinner.
Sunset Sam's, a Key West Grill - Step aboard the 60-foot sailboat for a tropical oasis of excitement! Sunset Sam's features New World Floridian cuisine, with a variety of fresh seafood prepared to your preference. Kids' menu available. Open for lunch and dinner.
SORA - SORA combines the art of sushi with the style of South Beach and features a full bar offering handcrafted drinks with specialty sushi ranging from startlingly fresh sashimi and the ever-popular kamikaze roll, to our signature cucumber roll. Open for dinner.
SandBar - conveniently located just steps from our pools, SandBar lets you grab a bite without having to leave the fun in the sun! Indulge in All-American favorites and refreshing beverages to quench your thirst. Kids' menu available. Open for lunch and dinner.
Java Coast - Serving fresh pastries, salads, sandwiches, and specialty coffee drinks 24 hours a day.
Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shoppe - Ice cream and frozen yogurt are served from late morning until late evening.
The Gaylord Palms Resort and Spa has two freeform outdoor pools. The resort's health spa has a fitness center with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Relâche Spa & Salon
Soothe your senses and refresh your look at Relâche Spa & Salon. The "Best of Florida" services feature signature massages, exclusive treatments, the rejuvenating Bamboo Massage and the skin-reviving Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, American Express, Carte Blanche
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
The magic of the Christmas season comes to Gaylord Palms Resort November 23, 2013–January 5, 2014. guests can experience Christmas with 2 million twinkling lights, an amazing 54-foot-tall Christmas tree, visits with Santa, captivating musical events, ICE! featuring Frosty the Snowman, and exclusive holiday events and attractions.