Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed (Executive) - Executive Suite
- One King Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Jetted Tub - Jacuzzi Suite
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Concierge Service - Concierge Lounge Access
- One King Bed
- Accommodations as selected
- Access to the Concierge Lounge, with complimentary Continental breakfast
Hallmark luxury hotel in Orlando's Business & Arts District
Located across from City Hall in Orlando's arts district, the 15-story Grand Bohemian with its 19th-century Viennese decor is within 2 miles of art museums and Orlando Science Center.
Art, Cuisine & Pampering
Works by Gustav Klimt, Dale Chihuly, Laura DiNello, and others, and a rare Bösendorfer piano in a Euro-style café, create a worldly ambience; art tours are available.
Internet in comfort
Decorated in rich colors, all 247 guestrooms and suites at the Grand Bohemian include high-speed Internet access, pay movies, video games, and three phones.
Across from City Hall, this chic, AAA Four-Diamond hotel is two miles from the Shakespeare Theatre and four miles from the Charles Hosmer Museum in the heart of Downtown Orlando.
The Grand Bohemian Hotel is an experience in art and music, tantalizing guests to indulge all their senses throughout the sumptuous guestrooms, delectable cuisine, relaxing spa and other services. The Boheme Restaurant—open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner—features paintings by Elsie Ject-Key to complement its artfully designed menu of steak, seafood and inventive classics. The Klimt Rotunda—offering drinks, appetizers and live musical entertainment—features Klimt drawings and the Imperial Grand Bösendorfer Piano, one of only two in the world.
Guests enjoy an outdoor lap pool, four-person spa tub, and fabric-draped gazebo on the sixth floor. The hotel has a complimentary fitness center available 24 hours a day and offers relaxing spa treatments in its Poseidon Spa. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). Additionally, guests have 24-hour access to a full business center (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 247
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Number of floors - 15
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9,600
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 892
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- CD player
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Boheme - Enormous paintings by Elsie Ject-Key grace the walls behind the plush banquettes in this fine-dining restaurant. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a Sunday jazz brunch are served. Lunch includes attractions such as roasted-duck Cobb salad as well as soups, pastas, sandwiches, and seafood. Dinner highlights include Chilean sea bass crusted with parsley and pecorino and linguine with clams and lobster in addition to steaks and chops.
Klimt Rotunda - Displaying six Klimt drawings, housing the Imperial Grand Bösendorfer Piano, and looking out on City Hall, this round café serves as the hotel's musical heartbeat. The style is Vienna or Prague: little black-marble tables, black velour banquettes and chairs, black-and-white tile floor, dropped, gold-leaf ceiling containing crimson lights. Music nightly. Cocktails, imported beer, appetizers.
The Bösendorfer Lounge - Named after the Bösendorfer piano in the Klimt Rotunda, this spacious, hardwood-floor lounge serves cocktails and the same menu as the Klimt Rotunda. The bar ceiling is golf-leaf, marble bar and columns are black, hanging lights are red, and the rotating harlequin perched atop a column is multi-colored and wistful. A DJ plays on Friday and Saturday nights following jazz sessions in the Klimt Rotunda.
Starbucks - Coffee drinks, light meals, pastries.
Room service is available 24 hours.
Grand Bohemian Orlando features a pool deck with a lap pool, spa tub, and gazebo. A complimentary fitness center is available 24 hours a day. The hotel's spa offers in-room or poolside massages and a variety of pampering treatments.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.