Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Kissimmee eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Osceola County Stadium, Silver Spurs Arena, and Osceola Center for the Arts. Local attractions also include Brinson Park and Remington Golf Club.
Heritage Park Inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free parking, self parking, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, coffee/tea in the lobby, and self parking. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: USD 10 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.