Book your room at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double Beds AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Double Beds Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Accessible (Roll-in Shower)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King and One Sofa BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Bedroom Suite, Two Double BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Suite One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly hotel adjacent to SeaWorld Orlando
Near theme parks
This Orlando hotel is adjacent to SeaWorld, a half-mile mile from Aquatica and Discovery Cove, 1 mile from the Convention Center; and less than 7 miles from Universal Studios and Walt Disney World.
Theme park shuttles
An official SeaWorld hotel, families will enjoy this Orlando Hilton Garden Inn's complimentary shuttles to SeaWorld, Walt Disney World® Resort, and Universal.
The 224 guestrooms at this Hilton Garden Inn offer desks with ergonomic chairs, microwaves and refrigerators, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
At your hotel
This 224 room, 8-story hotel is located adjacent to SeaWorld and Discovery Cove.
A 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a Universal gym, and free weights. A 24-hour, self-service business center has a computer with high-speed Internet connection, a station for connecting a laptop to the Internet, a copy machine, and the ability to remotely print from your laptop. A total of 4,400 square feet is dedicated to meeting and conference rooms. The Pavilion Pantry remains open 24-hours per day and sells microwavable food, ice cream, beverages, snacks, gifts, and sundries.
The Great American Grill is a full-service restaurant serving breakfast and dinner; the Sting Ray's Lounge features cocktails and offers poolside service. Parking is free. The I-Ride Trolley, with a stop conveniently in front of the hotel, can take guests to restaurants, shops and entertainment venues near the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 409
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4400
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
Eat and drink
Great American Grill - Full service restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Sting Ray’s Lounge - Cocktails and snacks. Poolside service offered.
Room service - Limited hours.
The Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld includes a swimming pool for year-round recreation. Numerous water sports are available at Orlando-area water parks. Golf courses abound in the Orlando area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Official Hotel of SeaWorld
Guests of this Official Hotel of SeaWorld are eligible for the following exclusive benefits (park admissions must be purchased separately and are not included in the room rate):
- Complimentary Quick Queue at SeaWorld Orlando (SeaWorld's front-of-the-line program; available in Summer only; restrictions apply)
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica (SeaWorld's Waterpark), Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando
- Early entry to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica on select dates
- Complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour at SeaWorld Orlando on early-entry days (reservations and admission into SeaWorld required; valid only on Saturdays in Summer; other restrictions may apply)
- 10% discount on dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 10% off purchases of USD50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica