Please enter your travel dates.
2 Queens PURE Allergy Friendly No-Smoke
2 Double Beds Junior Suite
King Bed Junior Suite
Parlor With Wall Bed
Extra Magic Hours at Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
Steps from Disney®
Located on 23 acres across the street from Downtown Disney®, this 10-story hotel in Lake Buena Vista offers Extra Magic Hours and continuous shuttle service to all the Disney® parks.
Guests at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista enjoy access to the complimentary 24-hour fitness center, 2 heated outdoor splash pools, and a children's pool.
Soft-colored, smoke-free guestrooms offer Hilton Serenity Beds with pillowtop mattresses. Wireless Internet access, unlimited DVDNow movie rentals, 2 Starbucks coffees or 2 bottles of water, and local/800 calls are all included in the daily resort fee.
Guests at this Lake Buena Vista resort choose from a variety of restaurants and lounges, including a Japanese steakhouse and sushi bar, and Italian bistro, a casual grill, a sports bar, and a coffee bar. On Sunday mornings, Disney characters join guests for breakfast in the Covington Mill restaurant.
On-site leisure facilities include a complimentary 24-hour fitness center, 2 heated outdoor splash pools, and a children's pool.
A 24-hour business center provides copying, printing, and faxing; fees apply. The smoke-free Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Vista has 40 meeting/conference rooms and 78,000 square feet (7,246 square meters) of event space, including a ballroom for 2,000 guests, audiovisual equipment, technology support staff, and event catering. Self and valet parking are available (surcharge).
The daily resort fee, collected at the hotel, includes extended hours and theme park shuttle service to selected Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, unlimited movie rentals from DVDNow, wireless Internet access for unlimited devices, 2-16oz Starbucks coffees or 2-bottles of water, and local/800 calls.
- Business services
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 814
- Number of floors - 10
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Arcade/game room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 78,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 7061
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 40
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Daily housekeeping
- Signature bedding
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Covington Mill - Guests can start the day at Covington Mill, with the a la carte menu or breakfast buffet, which boasts an assortment of hot and cold items, seasonal fruit, and freshly-baked pastries. Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurant’s made-to-order omelet station and Mickey Mouse waffles. Breakfast is served every day between the hours of 7 AM and 11:30 AM. There are numerous healthy menu selections on offer. Children are welcome at the Disney Character Breakfast, which is hosted every Sunday, between the hours of 8:30 AM and 11 AM. This is a great opportunity for younger guests to get autographs and have photographs taken with their favorite Disney friends.
Andiamo Italian Bistro & Grille - Andiamo Italian Bistro & Grille, the hotel’s signature restaurant, is a bistro and wine bar offering an authentic and unique dining experience. Its contemporary design, back-lit art and bold red hues create the perfect backdrop for a family dinner, romantic evening for two or a quiet meal with colleagues.
Benihana - Chefs perform as they cook according to a 1,000-year-old Japanese recipe. Perfect for a special occasion with family or friends, Benihana offers guests a mouth-watering menu, ranging from chicken and steak to sushi and sashimi.
Mainstreet Market - Guests can start their mornings with a fresh cup of Starbucks® coffee at Mainstreet Market, open 24-hours a day. Stop in and grab a quick breakfast or pick up some treats to snack on throughout the day, before heading to one of the parks. Offering a variety of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks -- from fresh fruit and pastries to salads, sandwiches and pizza – there is something to satisfy every palette.
John T's Lounge & Sports Bar - After an adventure at the theme parks or a long day of meetings, guests can unwind at John Ts Lounge, cheering in front of the 7 high-definition TVs. Guests can choose from a wide selection of draft and bottled beers, try one of the local or organic microbrews, or sample a specially-created seasonal drink. An array of appetizers, salads, sandwiches and entrees are available until midnight.
Rum Largo Poolside Bar & Café - Guests can soak up the sun under clear blue skies and at Rum Largo Poolside Bar & Café, whilst sipping on seasonal cocktails from the comfort of a poolside lounger. The open-air café offers a variety of delicious salads, starters, and sandwiches, as well as a children’s menu.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel has two heated outdoor pools, a tropical spa tub, and a children's spray pool. The complimentary Hilton Life Fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Complimentary scheduled shuttles are provided to all five Disney championship golf courses, where hotel guests also enjoy preferred tee times.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The daily resort fee is collected at the property. It includes Disney extended theme park hours and park shuttle, unlimited movie rentals from DVDNow, wireless Internet access for unlimited devices, 2 16-ounce Starbucks coffees or 2 bottles of water, and local/800 calls.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.