Availability: Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando North
Guest Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Guest Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Lake Mary (North Orlando)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Lake Mary (North Orlando), close to Timacuan Golf Club. Area attractions also include Central Florida Zoo and Sylvan Lake Park.
At Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando North, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features an area shuttle and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando North Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando North provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 2000 square feet (186 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando North is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2008
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Conference space size (meters) - 186
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Gallery Cafe - This café specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando North Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.