Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - ADVANCE PURCHASE
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, View - ADVANCE PURCHASE
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View - ADVANCE PURCHASE
Regency, Club Room, 1 King Bed - ADVANCE PURCHASE
Orlando lakeside resort with sports, nature preserve
This Orlando resort sits on 1,500 lushly landscaped acres, minutes from all of Orlando's theme parks and shopping including 1 mile from Walt Disney World® Resort and 5 miles from Sea World®.
800,000 Gallon Half-Acre Lagoon Pool
Located along the 1,000 feet of white sandy beach of private Lake Windsong, the 800,000 gallon, ½ acre, free-flowing lagoon pool boasts 12 waterfalls, heated and non-heated pools, two whirlpools, Water Slide Tower Pavilion, Water Jet Splash Zone, children’s rock climbing stations, rope bridge, walking paths, and expansive, wrap-around sundecks.
Views of Gardens, Waterfalls, Lake Buena Vista
All rooms feature pillow-top Hyatt Grand Beds® with high thread count linens and soft duvet, as well as 37” flat screen TV with video on demand and premium cable, iHome stereo with iPod® docking station, large workstations with high-speed wired and Wi-Fi Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A 2-story indoor waterfall is the focal point at Cascades, the signature restaurant of the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Hemingway's, high atop an outdoor grotto, specializes in seafood. Recreation options include tennis, golf, swimming, a fitness center, a marina, boating, and a white sand beach. The hotel provides a concierge desk.
The children's club, Camp Hyatt, provides supervised activities for children 5 to 12, including scavenger hunts and crafts (surcharges apply). This Orlando hotel has a 45-hole Jack Nicklaus Golf Course, 800,000 gallon lagoon-style pool with waterslides and waterfalls, 24-foot rock climbing wall, 5 onsite restaurants, jogging and walking trails, 21-acre private Lake Windsong with watersports and hammocks, Grand Cypress Tennis and Racquet Club, Pitch 'n' putt golf course, and game room.
The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World® theme parks, Universal Studios® theme parks, and Sea World® theme parks which is included in the resort service fee. Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress has a beauty salon with a boutique spa and 3 treatment rooms, as well as a Lamont's gift shop, Lombard's Art Gallery and FedEx Business Center with wired Internet access (included in the resort service fee). Self and valet parking are available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- On private beach
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Swimming pool - children's
- Poolside bar
- Arcade/game room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 18
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 815
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6039
- Spa tub
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Outdoor tennis courts 10
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 56
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 65,000
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Complimentary newspaper
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Climate control
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Signature bedding
- Water view
- Pool view
Cascade American Bistro - A 35-foot bronze mermaid sculpture with waterfall is the focal point in Cascade's two-story lobby overlooking Lake Windsong. Menu includes soups, salads, seafood, steak, and chicken. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
White Horse Sports Bar - Sports bar. Nonstop sports on flat-screen TVs. Extensive wine menu, beer, and cocktails.
Hemingway's - Set high atop the grotto overlooking the outdoor pool, this Key West–style restaurant specializes in fresh seafood. Dinner only.
Palm Café - Casual restaurant serving ready-made sandwiches, salads, pastries, and light fare. Open early morning to late evening.
Trellises - Tropical-themed lobby lounge. Starbucks coffee served mornings. Cocktails, wine, and beer later in the day. Open early to late morning and late afternoon to late evening.
On the Rocks - The new pool bar situated along Lake Windsong offers views of the lagoon pool and beach. It is the hub of outdoor activity with four 60” TVs, relaxing, shaded seating with misting fans, bar stools and table seating with full bar and food service options. For guests seeking to linger a little longer, signature cocktails such as the Goombay Smash, Cypress Rum Runner, and Frozen Caribbean Colada provide the perfect concoction to pair with the most popular pool side noshes including Crispy Calamari, Crab Cake Sandwich, and the Florida Mahi-Mahi Taco.
Swimming and boating: Experience the enhanced lagoon pool, the signature attraction at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, where the new features will make you smile as you enjoy the moments that make memories. Located along the 1,000 feet of white sandy beach of private Lake Windsong, the free-flowing lagoon pool boasts 12 waterfalls, heated and non-heated pools, two whirlpools, new Water Slide Tower Pavilion, new Water Jet Splash Zone, new children’s Rock Climbing Stations, rope bridge, walking paths, and expansive, wrap-around sundecks.
These new features complement the resort’s favorite recreation activities including; S’mores pit and classic family marshmallow roasting fun; 1,000 feet of white sandy beach at the 21-acre Lake Windsong with beach volleyball, tether ball, lounge seating and hammocks; watersports with paddleboats, kayaks, hydro bikes, canoes, aqua cycles and sailboats; old-fashioned, canopied surrey bikes; and marked jogging, walking, and biking trails, just to name a few!
Golf: Four Jack Nicklaus Signature Design courses include an 18-hole layout and three nine-hole challenges. A golf shop has a full line of equipment, and PGA-level instruction is available at the Grand Cypress Golf Academy. The whole family can enjoy play on the nine-hole, par 3 pitch ‘n putt course. Tees, scorecards, and use of clubs and golf balls are complimentary.
Tennis: The Grand Cypress Tennis and Racquet Club has eight Har-Tru and four Deco Turf II tennis courts, five lit for night play. Instruction is available at the Tennis Academy.
Walking, jogging, bicycling: Options include three jogging and walking paths stretching from 1.3 to 4.7 miles. Bicycles of all sizes are available and included in resort service fee.
Fitness center: The Hyatt StayFit™ fitness center expanded features the latest in Life Fitness® Cardio equipment with 8 cross trainers, 11 treadmills, four recumbent and upright LifeCycles, free weights, and strength stations. The integrated LCD television offers guests enhanced interaction, Internet connectivity, and endless entertainment options.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Volleyball on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
Plan fun adventures and activities for your trip with an Expedia Local Expert. This personal concierge service is free and located in your hotel. Call today for discounts! (877) 397-7075
- Golf - driving range on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Sailing on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Boat launch on site
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Caters to couples
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28.13 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 2.50 (for 5 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.