Availability: Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds
At Orlando airport with outdoor pool, 24-hour gym
An elevator ride away from the airport's shops, restaurants, and day spa, this hotel is within 21 miles of Walt Disney World®, SeaWorld and Universal Studios Orlando.
Guests of Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport enjoy a Roman-style outdoor pool with runway views, a 24-hour gym, a half-mile jogging track, and complimentary wireless Internet access provided by the airport.
All 445 soundproofed guestrooms at this Hyatt Regency have 37-inch flat-panel satellite TVs with premium channels, complimentary daily newspapers, compact refrigerators, and three phones, including one cordless.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 27 April 2014 to 2 June 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Amenities
The Hyatt Regency is located directly above the main terminal of Orlando International Airport, 13.5 miles from the convention center, 14.5 miles from Universal Studios Orlando, and 45 miles from Port Canaveral.
On-site facilities include a 24-hour Hyatt StayFit gym and a 20 x 25-foot, Roman-style outdoor pool. Dining options include semi-formal dining at Hemisphere Steak and Seafood Restaurant, drinks and casual fare at McCoy's Bar and Grill, and freshly prepared sushi at Hiro's Sushi. In-room dining is available daily from 5 AM until 1 AM.
Wireless Internet (surcharge) is available in the lobby, and a business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, faxing, and copying (surcharges).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 445
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3902
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 42,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
McCoy's Bar and Grill - Named after McCoy Airfield, the airfield on which the current airport is built, this casual restaurant serves lunch and dinner, with a children's menu available. Menu items include crawfish chowder, sandwiches, burgers, pizza, and fresh seafood.
Hemisphere Steak and Seafood - Located on the ninth floor, this restaurant features panoramic views of the airport runways. Breakfast is served each morning and semi-formal dinner includes steak, veal, chicken, and fresh seafood. Hours: Breakfast: Monday through Friday, 6:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 6:30a.m.-12:00p.m.; Dinner: Monday through Friday, 5:30p.m.-10:00p.m. Please note, Hemisphere is closed for lunch each day as well as for dinner on Saturday and Sunday In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Hiro's Sushi - Located inside McCoy's, this sushi bar serves a variety of fresh sushi and sashimi along with six different types of Saki.
Lobby Bar - Located in Lobby South, this bar features 6 large television screens with casual seating arrangements, and a communal table that seats up to 14. Serves nightly food and drink specials.
In-room dining is available daily from 5 AM until 1 AM.
Planes fly overhead while guests enjoy a 20 x 25-foot, Roman-style splash pool located on a sixth-floor sundeck. A 24-hour Hyatt StayFit gym includes treadmills, stationary bikes, cross-training and strength-training equipment, free weights, resistance bands, balls, and exercise mats. Runners enjoy a half-mile rooftop jogging track. A video arcade (surcharge) is located in the airport mall on the terminal level.
Four miles away, Eagle Creek Golf Club offers an 18-hole, par 73 course, driving range, and golf academy. Seven miles from the hotel, wakeboarding, wakeskating, and water skiing are available at the Orlando Water Sports Complex (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.