Availability: Hyatt Regency Orlando
Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room - Stay More Save More 2NT
- Two Double Beds
Guest Room, 1 King Bed - Stay More Save More 2NT
- One King Bed
View Two Beds - Stay More Save More 2NT
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, View - Stay More Save More 2NT
- One King Bed
Luxury resort near theme park and convention center
SeaWorld: 2 miles
Located on International Drive, this resort is adjacent to the convention center, 2 miles from SeaWorld, within 4 miles of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, and 7 miles from Downtown Disney® area.
A huge sundeck includes a poolside bar and a swimming grotto with a zero-entry pool and waterslide.
Guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses and down pillows. Each room has 2 flat-screen TVs, including 1 in the marble-accented bathroom.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Orlando Amenities
7 miles from Downtown Disney® area, the Hyatt Regency Orlando is adjacent to the shops and attractions along International Drive.
Dining options include the 24-hour B-Line Diner. Shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Resort is available for a surcharge.
The resort has 105 meeting and conference rooms totaling 315,000 square feet (29,265 square meters). The business center is staffed during the day and open 24 hours. The resort also has several dining options and bars. Valet parking is available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 1641
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 31
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 29265
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Tennis on site
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 314891
- Year Built 1986
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Bathroom TV
- Multi-line phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
B-Line Diner - 1950s-style restaurant named after the BeeLine toll road from the airport to the resort. Menu favorites include Key West Conch Chowder, BLT in a Bowl, and Southern Barbeque Shrimp. Open 24 hours. Takeout available. Sunday brunch (11 AM-4 PM, subject to change) features a limited à la carte menu.
Fiorenzo Grill - Italian steakhouse featuring prime USDA steaks, fresh lobster, and pasta dishes. Open for dinner.
Lobby Bar - Glass-enclosed lounge overlooking lobby. Cocktails, beer, wine served late afternoon to late evening.
Napa - Featuring food and beverages of Northern California's Napa Valley wine country, proudly presenting a menu comprised of ingredients that are seasonally fresh, local, organic, and sustainable whenever possible.
Rocks - This high-energy local hot spot offers an extensive wine list, bottled beers from around the world, and passionately crafted cocktails, with a backdrop of live musical entertainment.
Coconuts Poolside Bar & Grill - Hot dogs, hamburgers, wraps, and salads. Beer, wine, and cocktails. Open late morning till dusk (seasonal).
Coffee Etcetera - coffee bar proudly serving fresh-brewed Illy Café coffee, espresso, pastries, soft drinks, and sandwiches for guests on the go.
The 3rd-floor recreation level has an expansive sundeck housing a children's pool with a waterslide and waterfall. A separate area contains a 180-foot (55-meter) lap pool.
The fitness center offers treadmills, strength-training equipment, stair machines, stationary bikes, and a steam room. Massage treatments available at the spa include hot stone therapy, Swedish massage, and reflexology (surcharges). Golf-club rentals, tee times, and transportation to area courses can be arranged via Captain's Choice Golf Services (surcharges).
Two miles (3.2 kilometers) from the resort, the YMCA Aquatic Center offers water aerobics, fitness training, spinning, racquetball, and Tae Kwon Do. Turkey Lake Park, 7.75 miles (12.5 kilometers) away, is a 300-acre (1.2-square-kilometer) nature and recreation area with fishing, nature paths, and boating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
Plan fun adventures and activities for your trip with an Expedia Local Expert. This personal concierge service is free and located in your hotel. Call today for discounts! (877) 397-7075
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
The Spa at The Hyatt Regency Orlando is situated on 2 levels overlooking the hotel's serenity pools. Facilities include 12 treatment rooms complete with 2 outdoor balcony treatment options, 2 skincare rooms, 4 massage rooms, 4 body treatment rooms with showers, and 2 couples' suites. Signature treatments include Watsu - an aquatic massage therapy treatment unique to Central Florida - and signature scent facials and body treatments.
An 8,000-square-foot (743-square-meter) fitness center is equipped with strength and cardio studios, a core training room, a group exercise room and spinning room, and more than 50 strength and cardio machines.
A full-service salon is available. The spa boutique offers Comfort Zone, an organic skincare line, and the Jane Iredale makeup line, along with the hotel's mango ginger signature scent.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Orlando Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22.7 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Please note: All rate plans have a full prepayment/nonrefundable cancellation policy on the following travel dates: February 6, 2015 through February 9, 2015.