Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
Standard Room, Lakeside - Couples Getaway
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast for 2
- Sparkling wine with chocolate-covered strawberries
- Nightly rose petal turndown service
- Free self-parking during stay
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Lakefront Orlando resort with golf near SeaWorld
Near theme parks
Adjacent to a Greg Norman–designed golf course and situated on 500 lushly landscaped acres, this JW Marriott is 2 miles from SeaWorld, 5 miles from Florida Mall, and 15 miles from Magic Kingdom® Park.
Lavish spa, lazy river
Guests of JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes enjoy 3 tennis courts, lake activities, a 40,000-square-foot health spa, and a lazy river that winds by waterfalls.
Extra-spacious guestrooms include signature bedding, marble bathrooms with separate tubs and showers, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and 32-inch HDTVs.
The Spanish-style JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes is surrounded by lakes and a championship golf course designed by Greg Norman. In addition to golf course privileges, guests have access to all facilities at the adjacent Ritz-Carlton.
The on-site recreation includes a lazy river with swift-flowing current, a children's pool, 2 spa tubs, and 3 lighted tennis courts.
Dining choices include an Italian restaurant with a focus on organic ingredients, a contemporary American brasserie, a sushi bar, and a poolside grill. Room service is available 24 hours.
Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld, Universal Studios Orlando, and the Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks is included in the daily resort fee. Wired Internet is free in limited common areas.
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 26
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 998
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Beauty services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Lazy river
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Citron, An American Brasserie - Casual dining with outdoor terrace. Contemporary American cuisine. Daily buffet and à la carte breakfasts. Children's menu. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Primo - Indoor and outdoor seating. Organic Italian cuisine with a focus on fresh produce and herbs. Changing menu. Reservations recommended. Nightly dinner.
Lobby Lounge - Spacious lounge with views of the gardens, lake, and golf course. Sushi bar and light fare. Creative cocktails, wine. Open from early afternoon to late evening.
Quench Bar and Grill - Poolside dining. Burgers, salads, other light fare, and beverages. Open from late morning to dusk, weather permitting.
Starbucks - Full-service outlet. Open from early morning to late evening.
Vitale - Spa cafe. Healthy menu options.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Sample menu for Primo restaurant
- Grilled octopus with tiny potatoes, haricot verts, and pesto vinaigrette
- Crisp fried calamari and sweet shrimp with lemon caper aioli
- Salsiccia pizza with house-made sausage, sweet onions, tomato, and green garlic
- Grilled Long Island duck breast with dried apricot gnocchi, Primo mustard greens, and Hammock Hollow turnips
- Pan-roasted Maine halibut with fava bean-sweet shrimp risotto, Meyer lemon chive beurre blanc, and spring radishes
- English pea and mascarpone-stuffed ravioli with pea tendrils and buttery lobster broth
- Chocolate dipped cannoli with sweet ricotta, crushed pistachios, and amarena cherries
- Warm apple crumble with vanilla gelato and pomegranate jus
- Bowl of hot zeppole tossed in organic cinnamon and sugar
This Florida resort's wide lazy river flows through caves and under waterfalls, emptying into a heated pool. Also on site are a children's pool, playground, and two spa tubs. A children's activity center offers daily activities (surcharges may apply).
Complimentary recreation includes three lighted tennis courts, basketball, bocce ball, and sand volleyball. Lake activities include fly fishing, eco-tours, canoeing, kayaking, and nature walks (surcharges may apply).
Guests have privileges at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, featuring an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman and located at the headwaters of the Everglades. A pro shop, clubhouse, and lessons are available, as is the Caddie Concierge program, where caddies serve as resort hosts in additional to providing traditional services (surcharges).
The Ritz-Carlton also offers a health spa with saunas, steam rooms, an outdoor lap pool, and fitness classes (surcharges). However, use of the 6,000-square-foot fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights is complimentary to JW Marriott guests. A year-round kids' club caters to ages 5–12 (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
Guests of the JW Marriott have access to the 40,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa. Here you will find an extensive range of services to soothe and revitalize your body and spirit. Take a swim in the outdoor heated lap pool, learn yoga at the 6,000-square-foot Fitness Center, or relax with a gentle massage in one of 40 treatment rooms. For a rejuvenating touch, visit the full-service Carita salon or shop for that perfect fragrance at Tranquility, the spa boutique.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night (effective 20 January 2014)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Supervised childcare/activities fee: USD 20 per hour, per child (ages 5 to 12 years old)
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.