Availability: Marriott's Grande Vista
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - with $30 Food & Beverage Credit
Villa, 1 Bedroom
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Large, lush villa community near SeaWorld Orlando
A mile from SeaWorld
The 200-acre Marriott's Grande Vista Resort provides a tropical setting combined with recreational fun, 0.5 mile from SeaWorld and 8 miles from Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks.
Five pools, 27 holes
Close to Orlando theme parks, this lush, expansive resort offers lots of activities for families and contains pools, tennis courts, a lake with boat rentals, and 2 golf courses.
Rooms and large villas
Marriott's Grande Vista Resort has 1,616 rooms and villas ranging in size, but all have balconies and are tastefully decorated. Rooms have compact microwaves and refrigerators; villas provide kitchens and large-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 20 May 2014 to 22 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
Marriott's Grande Vista Amenities
Guest facilities and services at this Marriott resort include a fitness center with massage and steam rooms and a clubhouse containing pool tables, pinball, and an aerobics/yoga area. Children enjoy a climbing playroom, a weekly live-animal show, and activities such as finger-painting. Teen and adult activities include fishing tournaments, poolside bingo, karaoke, hydrobike races, and basketball tournaments. (Some activities are complimentary. Fees are charged for others.)
The hotel also features meeting facilities, air-conditioned public areas and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
This resort is entirely smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided for smokers.
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Business services
- Full-service health spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 1616
- Number of floors - 6
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 72
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
The Grill at Grande Vista - Located in golf course clubhouse. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dinner menu features steak, lamb, duck, chicken, ribs, and pasta.
The Marketplace - Located in main building. Salads, sandwiches, Pizza Hut pizzas, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, groceries, and sundries.
Lighthouse Bar - Cocktails, smoothies, live music four nights a week, karaoke on Sunday nights.
This Florida Marriott contains the Grande Vista Golf Club, a 9-hole course with instructional facilities, and Grand Pines, and an 18-hole course. Discount greens fees are offered to resort guests. Other recreational opportunities at the resort include four lighted tennis courts, beach volleyball, and rentals of adults' and children's bicycles, surrey bicycles, and in-line skates. Rentals available for use on the resort's lake include paddleboats, hydrobikes, kayaks, and fishing gear.
Other recreational activities listed below are available near the resort; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Golfing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Marriott's Grande Vista Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Grande Vista Golf Club will be closed on the following dates: May 28, July 16, and September 24. Grande Pines Golf Club will be available on these dates.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Supervised childcare/activities fee: USD 35 per day, per child
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condominium resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book on this Web site now to receive a VIP discount card upon arrival.
Guests can pick up their VIP card at the concierge desk. The VIP card includes:
- 15 percent off merchandise or club rental at the Grande Pines Golf Club
- A complimentary bag of range balls with the purchase of one green fee at the Grande Vista Golf Club
- A complimentary appetizer with the purchase of two dinner entrees at The Grill at Grande Vista (Monday and Thursday evenings only)
- Two complimentary fountain sodas with the purchase of one or more large pizzas at Pizza Hut
- $2 off the first frozen drink or draft beer at Copa Loca
- Complimentary Grande Vista wine opener with $25 purchase at MarketPlace
- Complimentary aromatherapy with the purchase of any on-site spa service at K C Massage
Guests will be required to attend a sales presentation regarding the villas at the resort.