Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Themed)
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Kid-friendly waterpark resort in Orlando.
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Downtown Disney
This kid-friendly, all-suite entertainment property in Orlando is 1.5 miles from the Downtown Disney area and DisneyQuest. Magic Kingdom® Park is 6.5 miles away.
Nickelodeon Suites Resort (The Nick Hotel) offers pools, waterslides, and daily entertainment and contests. This Orlando property includes a kids-only spa, a restaurant, and Nickelodeon character breakfast.
Themed family suites
Accommodations at Nickelodeon Suites Resort (The Nick Hotel) feature kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs with premium channels. Wireless Internet access is available; sitting areas include sofa beds.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 6 January 2014 to 16 January 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- One of the swimming pools
Nickelodeon Suites Resort (The Nick Hotel) is a 24-acre resort that offers daily entertainment, games and contests, and a daily mass sliming. Two water areas offer pools, waterslides, climbing nets, and a 400-gallon dump tank.
This Orlando property is near SeaWorld, Universal Studios Orlando, and other area parks. On site, guests can visit the 3,000-square-foot arcade or enjoy movies with wind, water, smells, and bubbles. The kids-only spa offers hair wraps, manicures and pedicures, and airbrush tattoos.
Guests enjoy access to the water park, bus shuttle to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom®. Wi-Fi in guest suites and public areas, unlimited local telephone calls, and parking for one vehicle (all included in the resort fee).
Restaurant offers buffet dining, snacks, sandwiches, and breakfast with Nickelodeon characters. The Mall includes 3 bar/lounges and 2 poolside bar. Children under 2 years of age eat free. Children 5 years and under eat from a reduced-price menu.
The hotel also offers a 24-hour business center, 2 meeting rooms with audiovisual equipment, exhibit space, and computer station. Other amenities include translation and wedding services. Self parking is available for a surcharge.
This is a smoke-free property and fines apply for violations.
- Translation services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 777
- Pool table
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 836
- 24-hour business center
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1999
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Access via exterior corridors
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate dining area
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Nicktoons Café - Offering à la carte and buffet options for selected meals. Room service also available. Daily character breakfasts featuring a buffet with fruit, waffles, eggs, omelets cooked to order, pancakes, and items especially for kids. Enjoy a Bikini Bottom Breakfast and come hang out with SpongeBob SquarePants and other favorite deep-sea dwellers.
Antonio’s Pizza-Rama Dinner - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle-themed pizza restaurant where kids can meet their heroes in a half-shell. Select nights only.
The Buffet - Hot American breakfast buffet served each morning. Other meals served based on occupancy. Details provided upon arrival.
Food Court - Located in The Mall. Includes Subway, Antonio's Pizzeria and Cravings.
Studio Nick -Ticket to Live Entertainment at Nick Hotel Orlando - Step into Studio Nick for Nickelodeon entertainment and action - live and interactive! At Studio Nick, Families enjoy nightly entertainment and spectacular shows. Designed by Nickelodeon, Studio Nick presents exciting shows, live performances and Nick-inspired games in a state-of-the-art, 180-seat theater. Every night offers a cast of talented performers, trained hosts and dazzling audio/visual effects. Reservations are required for shows at Studio Nick.
Orlando Hotel - Parents' Gateway to Good Times - While kids are playing at Nick After Dark, parents can experience Orlando's city life. Catch an Orlando Magic basketball game at Amway Arena. Take in the high-flying Cirque du Soleil show - La Nouba. Shop at Downtown Disney and Premier Outlets. Swing into action at Walt Disney Wide World of Sports, host of the Atlanta Braves' Spring Training. Make business connections at the Orange County Convention Center.
Studio Nick Shows Double Dare LIVE! - On your mark, get set, GO! It's time for Double Dare LIVE, right in Studio Nick! It's time to answer questions, take super sloppy challenges, and navigate the iconic Obstacle Course. If you've got what it takes to compete, then get in on the game… if you dare!
Double Dare LIVE, in Studio Nick! Karaoke - Adults and kids take center stage and belt out their favorite tunes. Be a rock star on our main stage, sing your favorite song and see if you've got what it takes to be the next big thing. Select nights only.
The Lagoon Pool is heated and offers zero-depth entry, 2 spa tubs, and a 4-story water tower with waterslides, water jets, and a 400-gallon dump tank. The Oasis Pool, also heated, includes a splash zone, waterslides, spa tubs, and a poolside bar.
Guests at Nickelodeon Suites Resort (The Nick Hotel) receive a schedule of live entertainment and games at check-in. This kid-friendly Orlando property also offers a basketball court, miniature golf, contests, and games.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Please note: The Lagoon Pool and Slides will be closed for renovation from January 6-16, 2014, and will reopen on January 17, 2014. The Oasis Pool, Slides, and Inflatable Slide will continue to remain open for guests to enjoy.
- Basketball on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
Kids' Spa offers airbrush tattoos, hair braiding and wraps, and manicures and pedicures.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Total Turtle Celebration Weekend
Book a stay now - January 18, 2014 for travel January 17 - 19, 2014 and enjoy the following:
- Italian buffet dinner (surcharge) served at Antonio's Pizza-Rama on January 18 with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters (seating at 4:30 PM, 6 PM, 7:30 PM, or 9 PM)
- Live action show featuring the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles followed by photo and autograph session
Let It Snow Holiday Event
Book a stay now - December 30, 2013 for travel on select nights November 22 - December 30, 2013 and enjoy the following complimentary activities:
- Lights, music, treats, and "snow" on the Oasis Pool Deck
- Hot chocolate and s'mores served outdoors with seating surrounding fire pits
- Use of a 2-story inflatable slide