Book your room at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Club Room, 1 King or 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Orlando resort with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Orlando, this resort is close to Orlando Watersports Complex. Area attractions also include Florida Mall and Ventura Country Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
- At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1800 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly resort also offers concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 9
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1800
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Complimentary bottled water
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.