Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Club Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
- One King Bed
Orlando resort with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Orlando, this resort is close to Orlando Watersports Complex. Area attractions also include Florida Mall and Ventura Country Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to an outdoor pool, Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness facility. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1800 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly resort also offers concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 9
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1800
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.