Book your room at Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
Club Room, 1 King or 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Orlando resort with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Orlando, this resort is in the same region as Orlando Watersports Complex, Florida Mall, and Orlando Premium Outlets International Drive.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
At your hotel
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 20000 square feet (1800 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly resort also offers concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 20000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel by Marriott
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.