Availability: Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Across from SeaWorld Orlando with full-service spa
Situated across the street from SeaWorld, the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld hotel is less than 1 mile from Discovery Cove and Aquatica, 1.2 miles from the Orange County Convention Center, 4.7 miles from Universal Studios Orlando, and 7 miles from Walt Disney World® Resort.
On-site spa and water park
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld features restaurants and room service, nèu lotus spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and the on-site R Aqua Zone Water Park, featuring a children's play zone.
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld has 781 newly redesigned guestrooms that wrap around a sunny 10-story atrium. Rooms feature comfortable decor and premium bedding, 32-inch flat-panel TVs, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld Amenities
Located on 27 acres of lush Florida landscape, this 10-story resort is across the street from SeaWorld Orlando and adjacent to Discovery Cove. Transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica, and Universal Studios Orlando is complimentary, and is based on shuttle schedule.
An expansive lobby features a soaring 10-story atrium with contemporary oceanic decor. Guests can dine at MIST Sushi and Spirits Bar, Boardwalk Sports Bar, and Tradewinds Restaurant. A full-service Starbucks coffee shop is located on the lobby level. Poolside fare, smoothies, and cocktails are available at the Palms Pool Bar & Grill.
The hotel's nèu lotus spa offers a full range of services and features 8,500 square feet (7,900 square meters) of spa facilities, 8 treatment rooms, secluded mani/pedi area, men and women's locker room, showers, sauna and steam rooms. A fitness center includes aerobic machines with their own TVs, exercise bicycles, treadmills, and free weights. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day and is complimentary. The R Aqua Zone Water Park features water slides, blasting water jets, a water windmill, and a rain tree, among other things. A resort-style pool is also available, as well as a children's pool and 2 spa tubs. An arcade/game room is also on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in the hotel lobby. Business amenities include 45 meeting and conference rooms totaling 185,000 square feet (17,187 square meters) of meeting space.
Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld, an official hotel partner to SeaWorld, offers guests exclusive benefits, including complimentary scheduled transportation, complimentary theme park shuttle, complimentary Quick Queue, early park entry on specific dates (inquire at the front desk), and shopping and dining discounts at SeaWorld. The property also offers Breakfast with Shamu at Tradewinds Restaurant on Saturdays from 9 AM to 10 AM.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 781
- Poolside bar
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 185,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 17187
- Number of meeting rooms - 45
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Tradewinds - Contemporary environment featuring American comfort food with an organic flair. Menu varies to offer fresh, in-season fare. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Boardwalk Sports Bar - Serves light meals and beverages. Open from late afternoon until past midnight.
MIST Sushi and Spirits Bar
Palms Pool Bar & Grill - Adjacent to the pool. Offers tropical drinks and light fare.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
This Orlando hotel offers a fitness center that includes aerobic machines with their own TVs, exercycles, treadmills, and free weights. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day and is complimentary. An outdoor recreation area offers a resort-style pool; children's pool; two spa tubs; and R Aqua Zone Water Park (complimentary).
Guests also receive preferred tee times at the 18-hole Marriott Grande Pines Golf Course, located less than a mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The onsite neu lotus spa features 8,500 square feet of spa facilities, 8 treatment rooms, secluded mani/pedi area, men and women's locker room, showers, sauna and steam rooms.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Official Hotel of SeaWorld
Guests of this Official Hotel of SeaWorld are eligible for the following exclusive benefits (park admissions must be purchased separately and are not included in the room rate):
- Complimentary Quick Queue at SeaWorld Orlando (SeaWorld's front-of-the-line program; restrictions apply)
- Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica (SeaWorld's Waterpark), Discovery Cove, and Universal Orlando
- Early entry to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica on select dates
- Complimentary access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour at SeaWorld Orlando on early-entry days (reservations and admission into SeaWorld required; other restrictions may apply)
- 10% discount on dining at SeaWorld and Aquatica
- 10% off purchases of $50 or more at SeaWorld and Aquatica