Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
High-rise Orlando hotel next to convention center
Located 2 miles from SeaWorld, the 24-story Rosen Centre Hotel is 5 miles from Universal Studios and within 7 miles of the shops, restaurants, and nightlife of Downtown Disney®.
Guests enjoy a freeform outdoor pool, children's pool, and a health spa; complimentary scheduled shuttles are provided to nearby SeaWorld and Universal.
Contemporary guestrooms include flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels and pay movies, complimentary wireless Internet and in-room safes.
Located at the south end of International Drive, by the convention center, the 24-story Rosen Centre Hotel attracts business travelers and conventioneers. An expansive lobby has 21 check-in stations, stately columns, colorful Gauguin-style paintings, and terrazzo-style floors. The lobby bar is a popular spot to unwind at the end of a busy day of meetings or visits to area theme parks.
Rosen Centre Hotel is located within 5 miles of Universal Studios and SeaWorld, with complimentary scheduled shuttle service provided. On-site recreation includes a large freeform outdoor pool with an adjacent spa tub, a children's pool and a poolside bar. The Spa (surcharge) offers a menu of spa services. Everglades Restaurant serves fresh seafood and regional cuisine for dinner nightly, Red's Deli is open 24 hours, and Café Gauguin offers casual fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Other amenities include a hair salon and convenience store.
The business-friendly hotel has a conference center, 33 meeting rooms and event space with event catering, audio-visual equipment, and technological support staff. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. A business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges).
Disabled-accessible facilities and guestrooms are available. This property is smoke-free (fines apply for violations). Pets are welcome at this hotel; some restrictions apply.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 33
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 1,334
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 24
- Wedding services
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
Everglades Restaurant - Colorful fish swim in an oversized tank, and life-sized replicas of Florida manatees hang overhead in this Everglades-themed restaurant. The menu includes steaks, fresh seafood, and regional specialties such as venison. Open for dinner only.
Café Gauguin - With bright colors and Gauguin-style murals, this casual restaurant serves light fare such as burgers, sandwiches, soups, and salads. Entrées include Glazed Salmon Gauguin and Mongolian Sizzling Steak Platter. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with buffet and à la carte dining.
Smooth Java Coffee Bar - Starbucks coffee, pastries, and fruit smoothies are served from early morning until early afternoon.
Red's Deli - This 24-hour, New York-style deli serves fresh pastries, sandwiches, soups, snacks, ice cream, beer, and wine.
98Forty Tapas & Tequila - Sophisticated tapas-style dishes and an extensive selection of 40 premium tequilas. The menu is comprised of innovative appetizers featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients in a blend of Mexican and Spanish flavors that are perfect for sharing with colleagues and friends.
Banshoo Sushi Bar - Bar seating for six and a communal table for 12, featuring a creative selection of specialty sushi rolls, fresh sashimi and inventive signature seafood dishes as well as distinct cocktails, wines and sake in a casual atmosphere.
Lobby Bar - Cocktails, beer, and wine are available overlooking the pool. Open from late morning until late night.
Daiquiri's Pool Bar - Frozen cocktails, beer, wine, soft drinks, and snacks are served poolside from mid-morning until dusk.
A tropically landscaped courtyard houses a large freeform pool, spa tub, and children's pool with waterfall; pool towel service is complimentary. Other recreation options include a video arcade (surcharge).
Guests enjoy preferred tee times and discounts at the Rosen Shingle Creek Golf Club, a half-mile away, with an 18-hole championship course, golf academy, pro shop, and club and shoe rentals. Within three miles of the hotel, the YMCA Aquatic Center (surcharge) offers water aerobics, fitness training, spinning, racquetball, and tae kwon do.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
The Spa offers a full range of spa services for ultimate indulgence and relaxation. Body treatments include scrubs, wraps, and aromatherapy. Massages, facials, manicures and pedicures are also available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 for adults and USD 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night plus USD 150.00 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Holiday Events at Rosen Hotels and Resorts
Book a stay in any room or rate plan for travel on valid dates in December 2013 and enjoy the following events during your stay:
- Ice skating on the outdoor patio, with interactive characters, face painting, balloon art, and DJ music (December 6, 7, 13 and 14, from 4 PM to 9 PM; December 8 and 15, from 11 AM to 4 PM; surcharges may apply)
- Buffet lunch with Santa and cake pop decorating at Cafe Gauguin (December 8 and 15, from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM; surcharges apply)
- Buffet dinner with Santa (December 6, 7, 13 and 14, from 5 PM to 8 PM; surcharges apply)
- Christmas stories read by costumed characters and celebrity guests to benefit charity (December 8 from 3 PM to 5 PM)
- Fred Schneider of the B-52s will read Sassafrass Jones and the Search for a Forever Home dressed up as one of the book's characters (December 15 from 3 PM to 5 PM)
- Complimentary shuttle service to/from Rosen Plaza, Rosen Centre, and Rosen Shingle Creek during select events (subject to availability)