Please enter your travel dates.
Room, Pool View
- One King Bed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Sheraton hotel near Orlando theme parks
Nearby family fun
Adjacent to shops and restaurants, this six-story Orlando hotel is close to Downtown Disney®, within 4 miles of SeaWorld and within 8 miles of Epcot®, Disney's Hollywood Studios™, the Magic Kingdom® Park, and Universal.
The hotel offers a pool complex with zero-entry pool, spa tub, children's pool, and 27 Palms Bar and Grill. A fitness center and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas are also provided.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 490 guestrooms feature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), 42-inch HD flat-screen televisions, in-room safes, and express business services.
The Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort is 2 miles from the shops, entertainment, and restaurants at Downtown Disney® area. Complimentary scheduled shuttles transport guests to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. On-site dining options include a casual poolside restaurant serving light fare. The resort’s signature restaurant and lounge, Zest, offers both indoor and outdoor dining.
Family-friendly leisure facilities include the full-service Top of the Palms Spa, (offering body and facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and a wide choice of massages), a large outdoor pool with a cascading waterfall and 79-foot water slide, and a second pool with water jets, a youth wet deck and splash pad with palm-inspired water sprays and basketball nets. The lobby houses a 24-hour business center with Internet workstations (surcharge), printing and faxing services, magazines, and newspapers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and pool area. A conference center is also available. A security guard is provided on site. A roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available around the clock.
The Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort is a smoke-free property. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - children's
- Poolside bar
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Arcade/game room
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 490
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
27 Palms Grill - This poolside grill welcomes guests who need a quick break for some light fare. This breezy, open-air restaurant serves peel-and-eat shrimp, flatbreads, salads, and gourmet sandwiches. Blended drinks of the day for adults and kids as well as signature cocktails are served from an 80-foot bar. Complimentary fresh juice is available for guests each morning.
Zest - The resort’s signature restaurant and lounge offers both indoor and outdoor dining spaces. A full menu of lemon-infused, lime-marinated, and orange-glazed fresh seafood, chicken and steak entrees, and palate-pleasing desserts are served in a buffet setting.
After sunset, an area of Zest transforms into an ultramodern, trendy lounge with dim lighting, an adventurous color palette, and luxurious seating areas, providing an extensive selection of wines and cocktails.
The landscaped courtyard of the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort includes a 20 x 35-foot splash pool with a 79-foot python slide that sits atop a rock formation. Pool toys are available for rental. Other recreation options include a children's pool, children's play area, large outdoor spa tub and 24-hour fitness room with treadmills, stationary bikes, and strength-training equipment.
There are five golf courses at the Walt Disney World® Resort, including the 18-hole Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, three miles from the hotel. Twelve miles away, wakeskating, wakeboarding, and water skiing are available at the Orlando Water Sports Complex (surcharge).
Located only minutes from the Walt Disney World® Resort sits the inviting Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. Whether making memories at nearby Orlando parks, lounging by two unique pools or discovering delicious dining at the on-site Zest or 27 Palm Grill restaurants, this Orlando resort offers exactly what you need to experience an unforgettable getaway.
After relaxing in one of 490 family-friendly and newly renovated guest rooms, feel welcome to explore our vibrant Orlando resort. Unsure of where to start? Our Guest Concierge will point you to the most exciting destinations, schedule a relaxing session at the on-site Top of The Palms Spa, arrange Walt Disney World passes and more
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
Overlooking the 27 Palms Pool Club, the newly renovated, Top of the Palms Spa is the ideal place to relax and be pampered. From manicures to pedicures, facials to massages, Top of the Palms Spa has it all.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 19.95 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 November 2012)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 139.00
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.