Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Adjacent to the Florida Mall near Orlando theme parks
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Connected to Florida Mall's 250 stores and restaurants, this hotel is 6 miles from the Orange County Convention Center and within 13 miles of SeaWorld and Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
Spa tub, splash pool
The Florida Hotel and Conference Center features an on-site restaurant that serves American cuisine. Other amenities include an outdoor splash pool with oversized spa tub and a fitness room.
All nonsmoking rooms
Along with wireless and high-speed Internet access, guestrooms at The Florida Hotel feature custom cherry-wood furniture, plush pillowtop beds with down duvets, and wall-mounted flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Connected to one of Orlando's largest shopping centers, The Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers 50,000 square feet of conference space. A staffed business center provides multiple computer stations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
A lobby restaurant serves American cuisine, an intimate bar provides a big-screen TV, and wireless Internet access is an added perk at the on-site Starbucks.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50000
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 11
- Total number of rooms - 510
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4645
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Cricket's Bar - Lobby restaurant offering buffet and à la carte breakfast and American dishes for lunch and dinner. Adjacent lounge with bar menu, light fare, specialty drinks, pool table, and big-screen TV. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served; bar open daily from early afternoon to late evening.
Starbucks - Lobby coffee shop offering espresso drinks, pastries, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Open from early morning to late evening.
Marcelos Bistro - Open daily, serving lunch and dinner specials and all American breakfast buffet.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Guests enjoy a large outdoor splash pool and adjacent spa tub. A fitness room provides treadmills, stair machines, free weights, and other equipment.
Numerous golf courses are located in the Orlando area. Within six miles of the hotel, the Shingle Creek Golf Club features a par 72 course designed by David Harman. The scenic course lies along Shingle Creek, headwaters to the Florida Everglades.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.