Superior Room, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, Accessible
Executive Room, Accessible
Luxury hotel near theme park and convention center
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
SeaWorld: 2 miles
Located on International Drive, this hotel is adjacent to the convention center, 2 miles from SeaWorld, within 4 miles of Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, and 7 miles from Downtown Disney® area.
Ducks on parade
Guests enjoy the parade as the Peabody Ducks march into the lobby for their daily swim in the Royal Duck Fountain. A huge sundeck includes a heated 180-foot (55-meter) lap pool, children's pool, and poolside bar.
Peabody Dream Bed
Guestrooms offer Peabody Dream Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down pillows. Each room has two flat-screen TVs, including one in the marble-accented bathroom.
Seven miles from Downtown Disney® area, the Peabody Orlando is adjacent to the shops and attractions along International Drive.
Dining options include the 24-hour B-Line Diner. Guests can visit the third-level Royal Duck Palace, home to the Peabody Ducks. Shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Resort is available for a surcharge.
The hotel has 99 meeting and conference rooms totaling 300,000 square feet (27,900 square meters). The business center is staffed during the day and open 24 hours. The hotel also has 4 dining options and valet parking is available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 1641
- Concierge services
- Shoe shine
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 31
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 27871
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 99
- Tennis on site
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 300000
- Year Built 1986
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Bathroom TV
- Multi-line phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
B-Line Diner - 1950s-style restaurant named after the BeeLine toll road from the airport to the hotel. Menu favorites include Key West Conch Chowder, BLT in a Bowl, and Southern Barbeque Shrimp. Open 24 hours. Takeout available. Sunday brunch (11 AM-4 PM, subject to change) features a limited à la carte menu.
Capriccio Grill - Italian steakhouse featuring prime USDA steaks, fresh lobster, and pasta dishes. Open for dinner.
Mallards - Glass-enclosed lounge overlooking lobby. Cocktails, beer, wine served late afternoon to late evening.
Napa - Featuring food and beverages of Northern California's Napa Valley wine country, proudly presenting a menu comprised of ingredients that are seasonally fresh, local, organic, and sustainable whenever possible.
Atrium Lobby Cocktail Bar - Located in five-story atrium, adjacent to duck pond. Open late afternoon till late night.
Pool bar - Hot dogs, hamburgers, wraps, and salads. Beer, wine, and cocktails. Open late morning till dusk (seasonal).
The third-floor recreation level has an expansive sundeck with 180-foot (55-meter) lap pool, spa tub, and children's pool with a waterslide and waterfall. The fitness center offers treadmills, strength-training equipment, stair machines, stationary bikes, and a steam room. Massage treatments available at the spa include hot stone therapy, Swedish massage, and reflexology (surcharges). Golf-club rentals, tee times, and transportation to area courses can be arranged via Captain's Choice Golf Services (surcharges).
Two miles (3.2 kilometers) from the hotel, the YMCA Aquatic Center offers water aerobics, fitness training, spinning, racquetball, and Tae Kwon Do. Turkey Lake Park, 7.75 miles (12.5 kilometers) away, is a 300-acre (1.2-square-kilometer) nature and recreation area with fishing, nature paths, and boating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
The Spa at The Peabody is situated on 2 levels overlooking the hotel's new serenity pools. Facilities include 12 treatment rooms complete with 2 outdoor balcony treatment options, 2 skincare rooms, 4 massage rooms, 4 body treatment rooms with showers, and 2 couples suites. Signature treatments at the spa include Watsu—an aquatic massage therapy treatment unique to Central Florida, and signature scent facials and body treatments.
An 8,000-square-foot fitness center is equipped with strength and cardio studios, a core training room, a group exercise room and spinning room along with over 50 pieces of strength and cardio machines.
A full service salon is available, and the spa boutique offers Comfort Zone, an organic skincare line, and the Jane Iredale makeup line, along with the hotel's mango ginger signature scent.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 9.59 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.