Book your room at The Villas of Grand Cypress
Please enter your travel dates.
Club Suite, 1 King Bed
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Club Suite, 2 Double Beds
Villa, 1 Bedroom
This beautifully landscaped resort near Orlando's theme parks offers spacious suites and villas
Golf haven near Disney
This 1,500 acre family friendly resort features spacious suites and 1 - 4 bedroom villas. The property offers a great range of amenities, including 2 pools, 7 restaurants, complimentary scheduled transportation to the theme parks and the outlet mall as well as 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus signature design golf.
Enjoy the nearby lake
Guest amenities include a complimentary drink when checking-in, world class golf and lessons at our Academy of Golf, all within walking distance of our Villas. Enjoy boating on the lake, swimming in 2 pools with waterfalls and slide, bicycling, and exploring nature trails.
Spacious guest villas with furnished patios
Decorated in a Mediterranean style, these spacious villas have separate living and dining rooms and views of the fairways and waterways on the golf course. French doors open to furnished private patios. All rooms feature iPod® docking stations and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Villas of Grand Cypress
- At your hotel
Villas of Grand Cypress is located in Orlando, 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from Walt Disney World® resort and 7 miles (11.3 kilometers) from the convention center. Panoramic views of the 18-hole golf course can be enjoyed while dining at the NINE18 restaurant. The Club Restaurant is a popular post-golf gathering spot. The resort has 10,480 square feet (974 square meters) of meeting space, including ballrooms, and business services are available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Guests can take advantage of a complimentary shopping center shuttle. A free valet service and complimentary self-parking are available during your stay. Complimentary bicycles can be used to explore the surrounding area.
Guests can enjoy the 2 resort pools with waterfalls, spa tubs, and a slide. Other amenities include a fitness center, 10 outdoor tennis courts, a rock climbing wall, catch-and-release fishing, a basketball court, a full-service salon, and in-room massage services. Babysitting and supervised activities for children are available for a surcharge.
- Currency exchange
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Poolside bar
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 146
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 10
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10,480
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 974
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Nine18 - Overlooking the North-South golf course, this elegant restaurant serves Black Angus steaks, seafood, and hand-made pasta together with an extensive wine selection. Dinner only.
The Club - Casual sports bar and restaurant overlooking golf course. Menu favorites include seafood, sautéed breast of chicken, and pan-seared New York strip steak. Children's menu available. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Hemingway's - Set high atop the grotto overlooking the half-acre freeform pool at the Hyatt, this Key West–style restaurant specializes in fresh seafood. Dinner only.
Cascade Restaurant - A 35-foot bronze mermaid sculpture with waterfall is the focal point of the Hyatt's Cascade Restaurant. Menu includes soups, salads, seafood, steak, and chicken. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Trellises - Tropical-themed lounge in the Hyatt lobby serves Starbucks coffee each morning and cocktails, wine, and beer later in the day. Open early to late morning, then late afternoon to late evening
On the Rocks - Tucked away under the grotto, this Hyatt poolside bar serves cocktails, beer, wine, soft drinks, salads, and sandwiches. Open late morning to dusk.
Pool Bar - Cocktails, beer, and wine, as well as lunch and dinner fare, served poolside. Children's menu available. Open mid-morning to dusk.
La Coquina - Exhibition kitchen. Located at Hyatt Regency. Dinner Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday brunch.
Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant from 7 to 11 AM. Room service is available 24 hours.
Golf: Four Jack Nicklaus Signature Design courses include an 18-hole course and three par 36 nine-hole courses. PGA-level instruction is available at the 21-acre Grand Cypress Golf Academy, named one of the Top 25 Golf Schools by Golf Magazine. Golf carts are equipped with GPS technology that illustrates each hole, indicates yardage to the pin and key hazards, keeps score, and offers playing tips.
Tennis: The Grand Cypress Racquet Club has eight Har-Tru and four Deco Turf II tennis courts, daily clinics, and private and semi-private lessons with a tennis pro (surcharge).
Swimming, boating, jogging: A large freeform pool is paired with a spa tub. Jogging/walking paths and an Audubon Walk wind through the scenic grounds. Villa guests enjoy access to the Hyatt's half-acre freeform pool with 12 waterfalls, two waterslides, a children's pool, spa tubs, and an expansive sundeck overlooking the white-sand beach and Lake Windsong; sailboats, paddleboats, and canoes are available for rent.
Children's activities: Camp Hyatt provides supervised activities for children 5–12 (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for The Villas of Grand Cypress
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property pool access
- Partner property access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Additional inclusions
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times and massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condominium resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The Villas of Grand Cypress is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.