Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Resort View
- Two Double Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Resort View
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Resort View
- One King Bed
Extra Magic Hours at Disney Theme Parks
Near popular attractions
Adjacent to the restaurants, shops, and entertainment of Disney's BoardWalk Resort, this hotel is a ferryboat ride from Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™, and within 14 miles of SeaWorld and Universal.
A water complex includes a grotto pool with waterslide, waterfall, children's pool, spa tubs, and white-sand beach; complimentary shuttles transport guests from Walt Disney World Dolphin to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
All 1,506 Michael Graves-designed guestrooms at Walt Disney World Dolphin have Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, premium channels, refrigerators, and complimentary daily newspapers.
Adjacent to Disney's BoardWalk Resort, Walt Disney World Dolphin is accessible to Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ via walkway and complimentary ferryboat. Dining options include Shula's Steakhouse, a stylish seafood restaurant, a Mediterranean-style market, a casual café, and a poolside bar and grill.
Recreation facilities include a 3-acre water complex with 5 outdoor pools, an Asian-inspired health spa (surcharge), video arcade (surcharge), health club (surcharge), playground, basketball and volleyball courts, and 4 outdoor lighted tennis courts. Supervised child care is offered nightly at Camp Dolphin (fees apply).
Complimentary amenities include scheduled shuttle service to Walt Disney World® Resort and Disney's Extra Magic Hours. Onsite shops sell resort wear, chocolates, and Disney merchandise. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and meeting spaces. 98 meeting and conference rooms provide 320,000 square feet of meeting space.
Benefits include onsite Walt Disney World ticket and information desks, Disney character dining in Garden Grove. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of having purchases from select shops throughout Walt Disney World® Resort delivered to the gift shop at the Dolphin.
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Full-service health spa
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 1,508
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 27
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Business services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 29729
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 98
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 320,000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
Shula's Steakhouse - Sports memorabilia from the Miami Dolphins' 1972 season decorate the walls of this popular steakhouse. Menu favorites include Certified Angus Beef, signature 48-ounce Porterhouse, and seafood. Dinner and drinks served nightly; lounge open from late afternoon until late evening.
Todd English's bluezoo - This stylish restaurant specializes in fresh seafood such as sashimi-grade tuna steak, swordfish, and surf and turf. Dinner, appetizers, and drinks served nightly; lounge open from late afternoon until late night.
Fresh Mediterranean Market - Meats and poultry are cooked on a rotisserie in the open kitchen. A pastry station provides freshly baked croissants, French baguettes, Danish, and desserts. Open for breakfast, lunch, and drinks. Lighter fare and a children's menu are also available.
The Fountain - Offering homemade and soft-serve ice cream, burgers, salads, and sandwiches. Open from late morning until late evening. A children's menu is available.
Picabu - A delight for adults and children alike, this 24-hour restaurant serves a wide array of food in a cafeteria-like setting. It also includes a convenience store with sundries, toiletries, snacks, and gifts.
Cabana Bar and Grill - A poolside bar serving sandwiches, salads, hot dogs, burgers, and cocktails. Open from late morning until early evening.
Lobby Lounge - Pastries and Starbucks coffee are served in the morning; cocktails, beer, and wine are available in the evening.
A buffet breakfast is served daily and includes hot meal items.
Walt Disney World Dolphin has an expansive water complex with a grotto pool with waterfall and waterslide, a children's pool, 2 outdoor lap pools, 3 spa tubs, and a private, white-sand beach. Floats, towels, and beach accessories are available for rental in the Cabana Beach Hut. Camp Dolphin provides supervised nighttime children's activities (surcharge) such as arts and crafts and bead making. The health club (surcharge) offers stationary bikes, treadmills, stair machines, strength-training equipment and steam rooms. Other recreation options include a video arcade (surcharge), sand volleyball courts, a basketball court, 4 lighted tennis courts, Segway and paddle boat rentals, and a running track. Guests will also find water skiing, parasailing, and other water sports/activities nearby.
Guests enjoy preferred tee times at the 5 golf courses in the Walt Disney World® Resort, including the 18-hole Lake Buena Vista Golf Course, 4 miles from the hotel. Bike and watercraft rentals are available at Disney's BoardWalk Resort, adjacent to the hotel. Disney's Fantasia Gardens miniature golf course is across the street.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Basketball on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
With meditation, tea gardens, and a city view, the Mandara Spa specializes in Asian-inspired treatments. Relax and enjoy aromatherapy treatments, massages, body scrubs and wraps, facial treatments, manicures, and pedicures.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult when they visit the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Courtyard view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night (effective 30 September 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Children's club fee: USD 10 per hour, per child (ages 4 to 12 years old)
- In-room childcare fee: USD 16 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 12 years old )
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Sunsational Savings - 6th Night Free
Book a minimum 6-night stay in a "Sunsational Savings - 6th Night Free" rate category and receive the following:
- $100 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- Complimentary 6th night calculated in rate paid at time of booking
- Room upgrade upon check-in, subject to availability