Availability: Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Traditional Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Traditional Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Resort ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Resort ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony, Resort ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Resort ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Exclusive Disney Resort Benefits
Walking distance to 2 Disney parks
Adjacent to the restaurants, shops, and entertainment of Disney's BoardWalk, this resort offers exclusive Walt Disney World® resort benefits such as Extra Magic hours and FASTPASS+ access 60 days in advance. SeaWorld and Universal studios are 14 miles away.
Featuring Disney character dining
Guests have access to 17 restaurants and lounges with Disney character dining at Garden Grove and Celebrity Chef restaurants. A water complex includes a grotto pool, spa tubs, and white-sand beach. Complimentary Disney boat and bus shuttles transport guests to Disney parks and attractions.
Heavenly Beds and accessories
All Michael Graves-designed guestrooms at Walt Disney World Swan have Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, premium channels, refrigerators, and complimentary daily newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Walt Disney World Swan Resort Amenities
The whimsical fantasy theme extends to every feature in this Walt Disney World® resort—-even the hallways outside the 758 guestrooms feature patterned carpets and waves on the walls.
Complimentary scheduled shuttles deliver guests to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and attractions, which include water taxis to Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios®. The resort also includes exclusive Disney Resort benefits such as Extra Magic hours at select theme parks and FASTPASS+ access to reserve select experiences 60 days in advance.
Camp Dolphin is open to kids 4-12 every night (surcharge). Extensive recreational facilities, shared with the adjacent, companion property include a private, white-sand beach for sunbathing, 5 pools, spa tubs, and 4 tennis courts. The Walt Disney World Swan also features an extensive health club and full-service spa (surcharges apply) and game room. Complimentary babysitting and childcare services can be arranged.
The property features a business center (surcharges apply), conference center, and exhibit space. 84 meeting rooms, including several small meeting rooms, total 329,000 square feet of available space.
Each day one of the 4 Walt Disney World® Theme Parks opens an hour early or stays open up to 3 hours later for you to enjoy select attractions. Valid Theme park Ticket and Resort ID required. There are onsite Walt Disney World® ticket and information desks.
Guests enjoy the convenience of having purchases from select shops throughout Walt Disney World® Resort delivered to the gift shop at the Swan. Also, guests can visit Dining Grove and meet a Disney character!
- Private beach nearby
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- Spa services on site
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 758
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 329,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 30565
- Number of meeting rooms - 84
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
Il Mulino New York Trattoria - Serving traditional cuisine from Italy's Abruzzi region served in a rustic atmosphere. Serving drinks, appetizers, and dinner each day.
Garden Grove - Designed using a Central Park theme and visited by Disney Characters in the evenings and at breakfast, Saturdays and Sundays. Open for buffet breakfast, à la carte lunch, dinner, and drinks. They also provide a children's menu.
Kimonos - Sushi and sake are served in this beautiful little restaurant. Cooked entrées, including yakitori and fresh fish, are also offered. Karaoke machine cranks up after dark.
Splash Grill - This poolside café serves lunch, snacks, and drinks, including pizza and burgers. A children's menu is available.
Lobby Court - This quiet spot just off the lobby serves breakfast, pastries, and coffee in the morning, and wine and specialty drinks in the afternoon and evening. A pianist often entertains after dark.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Walt Disney World Swan offers extensive recreational facilities, shared with the adjacent companion property, include a white-sand beach for sunbathing, 5 pools, 3 of which are outdoors, spa tubs, a children's playground, and 4 tennis courts. The hotel also features an extensive health club, full-service spa Mandala (surcharges), a game room, and a business center (surcharges). Horse riding, a boat launch, and fishing are nearby.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Walt Disney World Swan Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Sunsational Savings - 6th Night Free
Book a minimum 6-night stay in a "Sunsational Savings - 6th Night Free" rate category and receive the following:
- $100 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- Complimentary 6th night calculated in rate paid at time of booking
- Room upgrade upon check-in, subject to availability
Disney FastPass+® Offer
Guests can use their booking reservation number and Walt Disney World® Resort tickets for complimentary access to Disney’s FastPass+® service, allowing guests to book entry times to Theme Park attractions and events up to 60 days in advance of arrival.
Purchase of a valid Walt Disney World® Resort admission ticket from an authorized Walt Disney World Ticket Seller, a booking reservation number for this property, and online registration required to qualify. Guests can register, link their reservation, and select FastPass+ experiences at www. StartYourDisneyExperience.com. Offer valid anytime, subject to availability. Restrictions apply.