Availability: Walt Disney World Swan Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Extra Magic hours at Disney Theme Parks
Walk, boat to Epcot®
Walt Disney World Swan is walking distance or a water-launch ride away from Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ and Epcot®. Guests can also take complimentary transportation to Magic Kingdom® Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
Extra Magic Hours
On certain days, guests of the Walt Disney World Swan can arrive 1 hour before gates open or stay 3 hours after gates close at designated Walt Disney World® Resorts.
Walt Disney World Swan guestrooms have a contemporary look, with high-speed Internet access, minibars, and fine art. All supply the signature Heavenly Bed with pillowtop mattress, triple sheeting, and down bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Walt Disney World Swan Resort Amenities
The whimsical fantasy theme extends to every feature in this Walt Disney World® resort—-even the hallways outside the 759 guestrooms feature patterned carpets and waves on the walls.
Complimentary scheduled shuttles deliver guests to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Camp Dolphin is open to kids 4-12 every night (surcharge). Extensive recreational facilities, shared with the adjacent, companion property include a private, white-sand beach for sunbathing, 5 pools, spa tubs, and 4 tennis courts. The Walt Disney World Swan also features an extensive health club and full-service spa (surcharges apply) and game room. Complimentary babysitting and childcare services can be arranged.
The property features a business center (surcharges apply), conference center, and exhibit space. 84 meeting rooms, including several small meeting rooms, total 329,000 square feet of available space.
Complimentary and continuous transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Attractions including water taxis to Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Valet parking is also available.
Each day one of the 4 Walt Disney World® Theme Parks opens an hour early or stays open up to 3 hours later for you to enjoy select attractions. Valid Theme park Ticket and Resort ID required. There are onsite Walt Disney World® ticket and information desks.
Guests enjoy the convenience of having purchases from select shops throughout Walt Disney World® Resort delivered to the gift shop at the Swan. Also, guests can visit Dining Grove and meet a Disney character!
- Private beach nearby
- Computer rental
- Spa tub
- Arcade/game room
- Spa services on site
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Swimming pool - children's
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 759
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 329,000
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 30565
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 84
- Tennis on site
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
Il Mulino New York Trattoria - Serving traditional cuisine from Italy's Abruzzi region served in a rustic atmosphere. Serving drinks, appetizers, and dinner each day.
Garden Grove - Designed using a Central Park theme and visited by Disney Characters in the evenings and at breakfast, Saturdays and Sundays. Open for buffet breakfast, à la carte lunch, dinner, and drinks. They also provide a children's menu.
Kimonos - Sushi and sake are served in this beautiful little restaurant. Cooked entrées, including yakitori and fresh fish, are also offered. Karaoke machine cranks up after dark.
Splash Grill - This poolside café serves lunch, snacks, and drinks, including pizza and burgers. A children's menu is available.
Lobby Court - This quiet spot just off the lobby serves breakfast, pastries, and coffee in the morning, and wine and specialty drinks in the afternoon and evening. A pianist often entertains after dark.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Walt Disney World Swan offers extensive recreational facilities, shared with the adjacent companion property, include a white-sand beach for sunbathing, 5 pools, 3 of which are outdoors, spa tubs, a children's playground, and 4 tennis courts. The hotel also features an extensive health club, full-service spa Mandala (surcharges), a game room, and a business center (surcharges). Horse riding, a boat launch, and fishing are nearby.
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Basketball on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Walt Disney World Swan Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Sunsational Savings - 6th Night Free
Book a minimum 6-night stay in a "Sunsational Savings - 6th Night Free" rate category and receive the following:
- $100 food-and-beverage credit per stay
- Complimentary 6th night calculated in rate paid at time of booking
- Room upgrade upon check-in, subject to availability