Availability: Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 6 children)
Suite, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 10 guests (up to 6 children)
Suite, 4 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 12 guests (up to 6 children)
Mediterranean style near Walt Disney World® Resort
This contemporary, Mediterranean-style condominium resort in Lake Buena Vista is 1 mile from Walt Disney World® Resort.
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort features an outdoor pool, children's pool with interactive water games, and indoor and outdoor spa tubs.
One- and two-bedroom suites at this condominium resort offer fully equipped kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet, and cable TV with VCRs and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Amenities
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is 1 mile from Epcot®, Walt Disney World® Resort, and Disney's Hollywood Studios™. Amenities include an outdoor pool, children's pool with interactive water games, and indoor and outdoor spa tubs. A restaurant is on site. A ticket must be purchased for the shuttle transportation between the resort and Walt Disney World® Resort 7 days a week. Parking and wireless Internet access are complimentary.
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is wheelchair-friendly and offers accessible parking.
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Number of floors - 14
- Lazy river
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed size
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Video-game console
Bar & Grill - Casual fast food with full bar.
There are also several dining options within the surrounding area.
Fulton's Crab House
House of Blues®
Bongos Cuban Café
Wolfgang Puck Café
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: USD 98
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.