Book your room at Hotel Agora Nantes Orvault
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Orvault hotel in the business district
Situated near the airport, in Orvault, this hotel is close to L'Odyssee, Zenith de Nantes, and Manoir de la Begraisiere. Local attractions also include Atlantis Shopping Centre and Nantes-Erdre Golf Club.
Hotel Agora Nantes Orvault provides complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Agora Nantes Orvault
- At your hotel
Hotel Agora Nantes Orvault features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and room service (during limited hours). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free secure outdoor parking
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Agora Nantes Orvault
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The reception is open until 9 PM on weekdays and until 8:30 PM on weekends. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, the reception is also closed from noon to 5:30 PM.
Guests arriving outside reception hours are required to contact the hotel to retrieve room number and access code. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.