Availability: Hotel Hanshin
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Osaka (Fukushima) near Osaka Science Museum
This hotel is located in Osaka (Fukushima), close to Symphony Hall, Osaka Science Museum, and Umeda Sky Building. Also nearby are Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Osaka Symphony Hall.
Hotel Hanshin provides a bar/lounge, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and spa services.
All guestrooms include coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Hanshin Amenities
Hotel Hanshin features spa services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. 8 meeting rooms are available. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Hanshin Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1871 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.